I have resorted to browsing free since it justifies the number of times I have had to forgo the unused bandwidth I had subscribed for on sever internet providers due to their consistence in efficiency.

Enough gramma. All I can say is that this one is an open source software and by definition is meant to be free.

It was for sometime with many users testifying how it works without any of the limitations we've seen as with freedom or the likes. MTN had stopped it but with a little work around I successfully got full internet connectivity with full anonymity.

By unlimited bandwidth I am not bluffing since I bought a USB modem and ran my little software on its MTN connection the result was 3.5G live surfing speed and so will be the case of those fortunate enough to have laid their hands on the ZTE USB modem offering 11Mbps.

I am selling the portable version to interested fellas.. you wont need to install anything. I have already compressed the this version so all you need to do is click to dial up your connection, click to start up my portable software and start wwww...ing.

Call me to get yours. 07033406110 for just =N=3000

Note: for heavy net users I could guide you on how to get every browser, download managers and chat IM messengers to work seamlessly.

mail me on [email protected] for Free browsing for non windows platforms (ie Linux and Apple Mac).