+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: The Best Age in Marriage

The Best Age in Marriage

A Researcher need your advice on the following questions. What do you think should be:-1. The best Age-Range for men and women to get married

2. The best Age-Range between a husband and wife in marriage
    Please feel free to make your personal contribution(s) as many out there will definitely learn one or two things from you.

Kindly make your point clear by giving reasons for you answer

Re: The Best Age in Marriage

Hello,

I think in my own candid opinion, a man shoud be older than his wife with a maximum of 8years to a minimum of 4years,my reason,in relationships between a couple who have age difference of lets say 2 to 3years, u see they tend to think alike cos their age is just within the same bracket but when the gap is like i said above there is always a difference.i will like to use a friend of mine as example, she use to date a guy who was just 3years older than she is, u see,they reason alike and do things people within that age does but presently,her fiance is 8years older than she is and from what she is saying she has never enjoyed any relationship the way she is now.
    Another reason is that women tend to look older than men becos of the fact that once they start having kids, their looks change,so it is advisable for women to marry men who is their senior with atleast 8 to 4years.chao

JEHOVAH JIREH IS GOOD TO ME

Jeanie, i dont agree with you,what one needs in a marriage is psychological,emotional and financial maturity, to me i think 3 yrs is still ok,for me am 3yrs older and i can tell you its working out good,its depends, but not all about age,someone younger can reason and behave maturely than some elderly person so it depends on the people inolved.

Quote Originally Posted by thunde212
    Jeanie, i dont agree with you,what one needs in a marriage is psychological,emotional and financial maturity, to me i think 3 yrs is still ok,for me am 3yrs older and i can tell you its working out good,its depends, but not all about age,someone younger can reason and behave maturely than some elderly person so it depends on the people inolved.
    Thank u, age is just a numba like they use 2 say.. a 25 yr old guy can be as matured as a 35 yr old..maturity counts no doubt... it just depends on u as an individual and how u want to go about your relationship.

Like me am 2 months older than my babe and she gives me the respect like am 8 yrs older..

In my course of research to assist the researcher in need of this house opinion.
    The passion feelings ffor both is never and can never be the same.
    I will all agree with me that men 80% of those men who flirt around are those married ladies of close age bracket of about 0-3yrs different

I will still like to gt the contribution of the entire NHJ
    this willl surely help both the researcher in question and millions of Naija people out there
    Thanks

Benjamin

AGE IS JUST A NUMBER PERIO
    D OOOOOOOOOO.

Age is important in relationships/marriage. But I think aside that, there is something more important than that. I think its a thing of the mind. The mental/mind make up of the spouse matters alot.

A person could be 30 years but still behave like a 19-year-old. I think a person's personality with the age in view should be the focus point in marriage and not age alone.

Moreover, some women after giving birth still look young. For some, age does not tell on them.
    Born for a purpose. Came for a purpose. Must achieve that PURPOSE.

+ Reply