+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Topic: BANKPHB LAGOS RECRUITMENT, Any UPDATES?

Re: BANKPHB LAGOS RECRUITMENT

yeah i think so.

People I'm a new graduate and just got exempted from NYSC and I need to go because of its implications. Please someone should advice me or help me out of this because I'm really sad. [email protected]

myne u can use that time and pursue a masters or go 4 computer programme say CCNA or ORACLE.when ur thru u will be a hot cake and a step ahead or some that went 4 the NYSC.AND THERE R NO IMPLICATIONS 4 NOT GOING 4 NYSC MY DEAR.this in naija every thing is possible.best of luck.

A staff of bank PHB told me that they were recruiting and to stop on Wednesday. but all my effort to access their site so as to apply proved abortive. is it that their site was affected also by the global economic recession?
    E.E.E.

Re: BANKPHB LAGOS RECRUITMENT!Got a reliable info that d training facility at Tiamiu Savage is being

Quote Originally Posted by Winnyg
    got same txt too
    we can only pray

BankPHB just acquired Spring bank like we all know, and from what gathered they have to reassess to reposition and things... I got the text too... i was billed for training school on the 16th of March which has since been suspended due to the above stated obvious reasons... But we only need to pray all this things happen fast and we are called. I'm very positive we would resume training before the end of March... Anyone shares the same believe

Global economic arises may be responsible going by the trend and strategies of other companies .....The HR can't tell u d corporate secrete! U know, what all these implies is that there'll be drastic drop in revenue generation. And so, d budget will shrink.I'm not an economic theorist but this is logical.Many companies should've advertised by now,but for this reason.HOWEVER,haven done d medical,it shows u're already on their emplnt list.Congrats!

The global financial crisis is part of the reason. Another reason is the acquiring of Spring bank. They might need to lay off some of the spring bank staff.
    Another reason is the 17Billion naira fraud that was carried out by some of their top management. As it is now, they have put a moratorium on recruitment and other such significant outlays even for experienced hire.
    We can only hope and pray. Got this from a reliable sorce within their HR.
    Cheers
    God is good

This is only a bend in the road, not the end of the road.

The fact that we wrote and passed the test as well as subsequent interviews simply means we will get to the promised land.

@ winnyg, nurulyekeen, nosd.........keep ur heads up.

After the storm comes blue skies!

The truth about PHB LAGOS RECRUITMENT

As we all know PHB has just acquired Spring Bank.
    That has increased the number of staff available to PHB. Its unfortunate that some may even have to go, so that PHB can maintain its Staff Quality.
    Nevertheless, PHB is still very interested in freshers, but i'll advise anyone interested in PHB to try pimp up his/her CV with a professional exam. That will give you an added advantage. Presently PHB has like 50 freshers who are still in training school.
    Just hang on, keep praying and the God who did it for me, will surely do yours too.
    Have a nice time.
    The Race  is not for the swift,... But it is God who shows Mercy.

THANKS O MY BROTHER.
    I DID THEIR INTERVIEW ON THE 8TH OF AUGUST AT THEIR REGIONAL OFFICE IN IBADAN.
    I WAS PART OF THE PEOPLE THAT SUCEEDED AND WE DID MEDICALS THAT SAME DAY.
    UP TILL NOW I HAVE HEARD ANYTHING FROM THEIR SIDE.
    HOPE MY SLOT HAS NOT BEEN SOLD?

I not even been called for medicals talk more of getting a text indicating that the training has been suspended. I went for the interview on 19/11/08 by 11am. I also got the text that i was successful the next day but till now I have not heard from them. Please someboby advice me on what to do.

I did interview on 22nd December,2009 and I was notified 2 days later that I would be informed about another interview date.Since then I haven't heard anything,I believe God will make everything perfect in His own time.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast