+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Topic: Bank phb

Re: Bank phb

@Oludammy,
    I want to believe you experienced the refinement and tidium of tertiary education and that should have inculcated in you the value of courtesy and civility. In describing people in such derogatory terms as stupid or foolish, you exhibit a low social IQ, and an abject lack of refinement. Such condenscending that is only characteristic of primates (apes and rapists). This forum should be for 'healthy' interactions and not an arena for showing your sorry and sad awareness of what civility and courtesy are.

@Osbar
    Osbar no vex, the guy no go do am again when him recover from the reprimand from the house.

try to be sincere when using this site to aviod misleading others.

Pls house dnt be to mad at him bcos it is obvious that he lack clarity in conveying information.i doubt if he is learned if he is, his cert.is subject to doubt. BANK PHB IS NOT FIRSTBANK. Whatever u call yourself admit u made a mistake.
    My advice to the honourable house is that we shld not try to colour smthg dt is wrong to be right in respec to wat som 'pple are advocating for smbody that is trying to confuse d house.

na for wena 4 dat place dis site na job nob 4 abuse.abeg

Yuddie!dont you have anything to say?everything"s always boring to you.yzsuleiman, you should compose yourself.Screensaver! social I.Q?USE YOUR HEAD.
    evanslucky, keep it up.we have to school some boys in the house.

he just wanted to know why first bank have called nd bankphb have not.dats all.it didnt have to get to dis.oceanic bank is still pending too,not just bankphb.so,lets b patient

pls house u all tried but as for oludammy, my advice is for u to accept the fact that u conveyed a wrong message with the intension of asking for an audience on the bank PHB wahala and just say sorry it will help rather be insultive and pls charuler what do espect yuddie t say when he dosent have the time to say that is not useful or important?lets behave like learned people with God on our sides for the job and people without hope and full of fostretions cheers!

I think all that critizised Oludammy should keep quiet.Has he had rightly said the right people will respond to the thread.Of course he knows the different between Phb and First bank.He is 100% communicating with the right people and if it doesnt make sense to you it will to others.Dammy has u are aware they are just having their Annual General meetingso you should expect response by ending or beginning of july.Graduate should learn to read between the lines and i wonder the graduate that we churn out in this country.dammy u are communicating.

Yes borie4u, oludammy is telling us that first bank av started induction and bankphb is yet to call
    The subject is Bank phb, and he said something about global economic crisis and Firstbank starting induction. This post could pass for an IQ test for job candidates Many would fail it.
    ONE DAY MONKEY GO GO MARKET, HE NO GO COME BACK

lord have mercy on us

the guy knos wat he's talkin abt. for dose of us dat hav issues wit bank phb i suggest we keep prayin . it's only God dat can help us. I had somtym ago dat som were calld for the trainin.

guy i dey there dey wait for u since, i no see u.
    Dey don puy their embargo Sir.

anger lies in the bossom of fools,we shouldn''t allow things upset us unnecessarily.we suppose don big pass somethings.if you insult this oladammy guy then you re no different from him.BE WISE
    my redemeer liveth

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast