+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: ATTENTION TO ALL

ATTENTION TO ALL

I KNOW WHAT AM ABOUT TO SAY ISN'T NEW TO SOME PEOPLE IN THE HOUSE, BUT I DECIDED TO MAKE IT KNOWN TO THE HOUSE MOST ESPECIALLY THE EXECUTIVES SO THAT A DRASTIC ACTION WILL BE TAKEN AGAINST SUCH PERPETRATORS BEFORE SOMETHING WORSER THAN THIS WILL HAPPEN.

SOMETIMES LAST WEEK, A FRIEND OF MINE WHOM I MET HERE IN THS HOUSE, GOT A MAIL AND TEXT TO ATTEND AN INTERVIEW WITH THIS ORGANISATION ''RELIEF INTERNATIONAL''.THEY WERE ASKED TO COME TO OSOGBO WITH A LAPTOP INDIVIDUALLY FOR THE INTERVIEW,WHEN SHE TOLD ME, I SUSPECTED SOMETHING AND INITIALLY KICKED AGAINST IT BUT ON SECOND THOT, WE ACCEPTED AND SHE HAD TO GO WITH HER ELDER BROTHER'S LAPTOP, ON GETTING THERE, AFTER SOME MEETINGS WITH JUST A GUY WHO CLAIMED THAT HE WAS ONE OF THE EXECUTIVES, SHE WAS LODGED IN THE HOTEL, BUT BECOS SHE WAS SUPPOSE TO SLEEP ALONE WITH THE GUY IN THE SAME ROOM, SHE HAD TO OBJECT TO THAT AND INSTEAD WENT TO THEIR HOUSE THERE IN OSOGBO TO SLEEP.

MEANWHILE, SHE LEFT THE LAPTOP THERE IN THE HOTEL ROOM WITH THE GUY, BUT ON GETTING TO THE PLACE THE NEXT DAY, THE GUY WAS NOWHERE TO BE FOUND, HE WENT AWAY WITH HER LAPTOP AND HER TRAVELLING BAG.

PLEASE, HOUSE, AM SAYING THIS COS I KNOW A LOT OF PEOPLE WERE INVITED FOR SUCH, PLS, WE NEED TO ACT FAST ON THIS B4 SOMETHING MORE THAN THIS HAPPENS AGAIN.I TRUST SO MUCH IN THIS HOUSE, BUT THESE DAYS I DON'T SEEMS TO UNDERSTAND WHAT IS REALLY HAPPENING.
    JEHOVAH JIREH IS GOOD TO ME

Re: ATTENTION TO ALL

Thanks for the advice: NOTED.
    I am a slow walker but I never walk backwards.

Its quite a pity that fraudsters have entered into this great & mavellous community!

But i know that in order not to be duped, some housemates send in prototypes of letters sent to them to verify its authencity, why didn't your friend do so? Diffrent people would have had something to say regarding such interview, she would have gotten something useful out of all the advice.

Well, there's no use crying over split milk.

But i sincerly hope she's ok, and we should thank God for giving her the wisdom not to sleep in the hotel.
    Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. <br />Your character is what u really are, while ur reputation is merely what others think.

well i will say ur friend was a bit dumb, why will she leave a laptop that cost her brother up to 80k and her bag in a hotel room with a stranger and go and sleep in her family house, is the family house face me and face u with just a room and 15 people in the room leaving no space for a laptop and hand bag. well she paid the price of stupidity

Posted by: efe_mena1 Posted on: Today at 08:26:29 AM
    Insert Quote
    well i will say ur friend was a bit dumb, why will she leave a laptop that cost her brother up to 80k and her bag in a hotel room with a stranger and go and sleep in her family house, is the family house face me and face u with just a room and 15 people in the room leaving no space for a laptop and hand bag. well she paid the price of stupidity

i don't know how some people reason at all, i only have to do that so some people won't fall into such and u open ur fowl and smelling mouth to say some stupid things, with ur response i guess u are part of the perpertrators asshole.

@ Florafab!

such things is normal even in the midst of Jesus discipline there was still a Judas.

@Efe_mena1

Fraudstars can use any format so don't assume that this can not happen to you just be careful. OK.

@jeanie !

Sorry for Efe's remarks there are still some of us who appreciate what you are doing keep it up.

Good lesson to learn!
    Ur friend was not smart enough to smell sumtin fishy dat was about to happen...tell her to load her spirit wit d happenings in and around naija!

Was she just coming from Abroad?
    Cash Rules Everytin Around Me(CREAM)...

maybe with u

jeanie dear,accept it your friend is sooooooooooooooooo foolish and u are even acting dat way too by not accepting what efe said.i can neva be soooooooo gullible to that extent o..pple in the house pls let us learn to be telling ourselves the TRUTH.................

mr perfect, stop using abusive words, i don't like it.

to be candid no body is perfect.for so long i have been recieving such mail and i ve never tot of attending such interview.Girl just accept the fact that your friend was so foolish to must have left her laptop and bag to a stranger or i should assume there was kind of forcefull act in the hotel room that made her to run for her dear life leaving her belonging in replace of her life.LOL !

JUST STOP THE ABUSE OK.

THANKS FOR THE ADVISE.

Majority wins the vote.

+ Reply