+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Any job for Exclusive an IT Person

Any job for Exclusive an IT Person

Can a person with an IT professional certification get a job,without completing a first degree or as a part time student.i need to know if its possible and perhaps links to such sites if any.Thanks

Re: Any job for Exclusive an IT Person

Demala,

I understand you very well. You definitely a part - time student. Right? The fact is that you have no problems. You even have an advantage - a professional certification in Information Technology.

All you need to do is continue coming to Naijhotjobs and get info on Jobs. If there is anyone that falls within the area of your residence e.g. PH or Lagos, just apply for it. Who knows? You might just get your job like that.

A friend of mine now works for a big company here in PH and [he is not yet a graudate], he is an under - graduate.

JUST KEEP COMING HERE. IF YOU SEE ANY JOB THAT YOU THINK YOU CAN DO, THEN APPLY FOR IT.

However, you might need to tailor your CV and cover letter so that recruiters do not get to see that you are not done with school yet. If you need advice on how to do this, contact me via email and I will give you a copy of mine to view.

It is well!
    Joshua Otuonye C.<br />08037971139<br />Proudly Nigerian

hi hw can i apply for the job,ya i have exprence of computer job hw can i apply for it plz tell me ok,were is the place and wht can of job is that ,i need ur reply immediately ok bye sent that,and tell me what i will do there

there re a lot of vacancies posted here so just take ur time and search ok . Goodluck
    Cheers

+ Reply