+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: ALTERATION ON NYSC D-CERTIFICATE, GIVING US PROBLEMS

ALTERATION ON NYSC D-CERTIFICATE, GIVING US PROBLEMS

THE 2010 NYSC Discharged certificate is giving us a serious problem at work place during recruitment. Employers are complaining that we corpers altered the date (2010) that is tickened with marker... that is NYSC used maker to change 0 to 1 which is a very big problem to any certificate. my concern now is 'how many of these employers that will understand that the alteration is not from us?'

i hereby formally advise NYSC to do something about this fatal error before the problem start affecting us in the labour market.. they should publish a page on the newspaper that will guarantee us and to enable to have a photocopy of this page... they should also go on air and make an announcement on this alteration of date... this is a certificate for God sake....Thanks house

Re: ALTERATION ON NYSC D-CERTIFICATE

I sympathize with u and ur colleagues on this serious issue (I passed out in 200. I agree with u on what you have just said.

For subsequent batches ( ie 2011 upwards), NYSC should print new certificates that should bear "20**" where "**" could be from any number from 11 to 99.

One luv
    To God be the glory!

+ Reply