Quote Originally Posted by Eggyloo

@ gzl: I beg to differ on your comment. I believe a person's choice between 2 or more offers is based on the following :

a. Where you want to major on (especially when the offers have different job functions)?
b. Do you regard money(higher pay) as a major source of motivation and/or there are pressing needs that a higher pay check will cover?
c. Whether or not you want to practice the course you studied while in the university.
d. The organisational structure and opportunity for career advancement.

However, I agree that:-

1. Yes, some people might have left the big 4 for a specific industry but that doesn't mean that the workload in the consulting field isn't demanding too.

2. Yes, they are both multi-nationals and Unilever and probably Unilever has a higher pay.

3. Yes, they should not be compared with each other because one is manufacturing while the other renders professional services to a wide range of clients which cuts across a number of industries.

@ Enno: The fact still remains that when we pray to God for directions in this aspect, we usually already have our minds biased towards one company over another. We might not even get a clear direction the way we expect it to be.
You need to assess your inner self. As a previous poster said, if you are smart enough to come this far with these 2 offers, then you are smart enough to make the right choice. Be sincere with yourself.
THE CHOICE IS YOURS.

...........................well spoken eggyloo