+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: is advisable to marry a divorcee

is advisable to marry a divorcee

am in love with divorcee who is alittle bit older than me, am worried about the age difference he is 39 and am 24 and also d fact dat he was married b4, aside dat he is d most caring guy i have met. he wants to get married to me n he wants kids badly as he has non from his first marriage, i dont want to make a mistake. plssss house advise me.

Re: is advisable to marry a divorcee

Girl, if he is nice and caribg as you said, then go ahead and marry him. To me, the age thing wont matter all that much if you are both mature and have similar interests.Just pray to God and tell Him to give you guidance

My Dear no matter how nice he is ,u still have a lot to consider.
    have u tout about yr parents opinion and that of yr entire family.
    I know u re the one getting married though.
    My Dear men are so deceitful,at first they show you all d love in d whole world to get u and maltreats u later though i know true love still exists but it takes the grace and persistent prayer to get that.
    Have u ever bothered to ask him while he is divorced from his wife and still ask around to know if he is telling you the truth or not.
    Marriage is not a bed of roses at all and u will hav a lot to give and take.
    my dear i will advice u still put alot aside, pray about this b4 u make a step.
    marriage can either mar u in life or make u.
    It can actually determine where u will go to after this life ,that is heaven or hell and am sure u can give up anything just to make it 2heaven.
    Above all u have to consider the bible principle which says that whosoever marry that which is divorced commiteth adultery self one of the party is dead,the other is free to marry again.
    Are u ready 4 all this,just take yr time, pray b4 u take this step bcos u are still young,your are so wonderfully and fearfully made by God.He is interested in u and your whole future is b4 u.
    I wish u all d best in life and as u make your decisions.

Dearie,
    u really are matured to handle this situation. I dont think any1 in the house will know this guy better than u weather he is a divorcee or not.. The only i think u should inquire of him is to find out reason behind the divorce.

Sripturally speaking, the only ground for divorce is death of a partner or on the grounds of fornictaion(adultry).Any who divorces a mate apart from the aforementioned cannot be regerded as a spiritual or Godly person..u shoul kno this guy in and out weather he is divorced b4 or not as marital issues are serious ones.

U need wisdom from God and u need to pray v hard. I will also suggest u tok 2ur parents for advise..I dont think any1 in the house is in the best position to evaluate this gut apart from u, urself and only u.

One love.

If you are a christian, then you should know that the bible is against you marrying a divorcee whose partner is still alive.

+ Reply