+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 22 of 45 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Topic: Workforce recruiting for Nigeria Breweries

Re: Workforce recruiting for Nigeria Breweries

Quote Originally Posted by Vickymanceo View Post
    Grab these Available videos: 1. petroleum drilling, 2. pumps, 3. valves, 4. compressors, 5. level control, 6. electrical maintenance and troubleshooting, 7. power plant and power generation, 8. switch gears and circuit breakers, 9. heat exchangers and cooling towers, boilers, condensers, turbines etc and many E- books on mechanical, petroleum and safety. Also available are videos on HYDRAULIC SYSTEMS AND DISASSEMBLY, REPAIRS, INSPECTION AND ASSEMBLY OF REDUCTION GEAR BOX. Get all these for just N4000+N1000 SHIPPING FEE (N5000) pay into this account.
    GTBANK
    Acc. Name: Akokwu Victor O.
    Acc No: 0031548448.
    Call victor on 08061626250 before making payment or meet me in person @ The portharcourt Refinery, Eleme, Rivers state. The videos worth N50,000 as they are industry base and directly from an ABERDEEN OIL FIRM. VIDEO DURATION IS MORE THAN 24HRS AND VIDEOS CAN PLAY IN UR DVD SET.
    YOU CN MAKE ORDERS IN BULK QUANTITIES 4 YOUR STAFF N WORKERS OR 4 UR TRAINING PARTICIPANTS N GT A GOOD DISCOUNT. Dnt miss out

nna..guy. how does this affect the price of beer in the south west? abeg chill. there is a time and place for every hustle!

Pls guys dis not the time to fight we all nid info about the next stage .....Pls who knows what they will set for management trainee??

From the mail they said "function based test and assessment centre".....Are they trying to tell us to go read according to what we apply for ?Pls someone should help on this as regard to management trainee

Quote Originally Posted by kwemby View Post
    @fadiboy, I understand where you are coming from, those that didnt make it were notified as well, and till now I haven't gotten any form of notification that is why I'm curious....
    And for the record, I'm not new to recruitment processes, so you might want to reduce that tone of yours.
    Dnt mind me oo I just want to troll on ur emotions oo.. I didnt even apply for the job self. Anyways Just believe bcause any thing is possible to him that believeth.. duhh

House pls I can't remember the position I applied for...pls is there anyway I can find out...thanks in anticipation
    koloid likes this.

I wonder why pple get frightened when it comes to functional based test. Its abt the role yu applied for nw. U have to prove that yu worked for the 2.1 now..abi na moin moin for ur school?. This is whre u will see the person that scored the highest mark in aptitude test scoring the lowest mark in functional test. This test no be dragnet own o. Na real engineering, chemistry and management test. Gbam!

As directed by the email to enter their website to know the 2nd test date n venue, i tried to enter today only to c that the site has been closed. What will i do to gt de test info? Any other person that noticed this problem?

Pls what do u tink they will set for management test@Nauthybynature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nauthybynature View Post
    I wonder why pple get frightened when it comes to functional based test. Its abt the role yu applied for nw. U have to prove that yu worked for the 2.1 now..abi na moin moin for ur school?. This is whre u will see the person that scored the highest mark in aptitude test scoring the lowest mark in functional test. This test no be dragnet own o. Na real engineering, chemistry and management test. Gbam!

@frank0010 the mail was an error from workforce...it directs to the first invite we used for the aptitude test....the mail was sent to me also and when I logged in with my email address I only found out it was the former invite...so just cool your mind bro...

@okay1234 tnx

someone pls answer me now...how can one tell which of the Trainee position He applied for...have forgotten wat i applied for...
    God is all U need to win..

lui

@Kel2vin. login to your account on NB Plc career portal. you will see the job u applied for.

Anyone noticed the last page is no longer opening?
    17th Wonder of the World

+ Reply
Page 22 of 45 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast