+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 17 of 45 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Topic: Workforce recruiting for Nigeria Breweries

Re: Workforce recruiting for Nigeria Breweries

My fear now is d 50% required is dat u must score an average of 50% from each sectn or u just score 50% irrespective u dont do well in 1 sectn..sum1 shud pls reply 2 dis

Most of d numerical questions required calculator. I just had to shade d remaining 10 questions logically. Far more standard than drag i.e for d numerical section. Does anyone know if there if workforce uses negative marking system?

gzl

Quote Originally Posted by Donchinchin View Post
    Most of d numerical questions required calculator. I just had to shade d remaining 10 questions logically. Far more standard than drag i.e for d numerical section. Does anyone know if there if workforce uses negative marking system?
    Yes, workforce uses negative marking system.
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

@Akan A1, i can see yu are very sure of passing the test because yu solely depend on ur ability. U just expose ursef anonymously instead of keepin such info with ursef and start praying in ur closet. Yu still need God in this. Believe me. I urge yu to pray

As 4 me I preferred workforce format 2 dragshit! D numerical & abstract was wot I 1st did & was jst cool, den later went 4 d verbal which I dint finish. May our litu efforts b crowned wit suxes.

Let's pray pple!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nauthybynature View Post
    @Akan A1, i can see yu are very sure of passing the test because yu solely depend on ur ability. U just expose ursef anonymously instead of keepin such info with ursef and start praying in ur closet. Yu still need God in this. Believe me. I urge yu to pray
    The never said I will pass over to the next stage. Besides, passing over to the next stage is not the greatest achievement in the world neither is not making it through the end of the world. Why should I keep such info to myself when it can actually help others that are yet to write the test. Do I want to get the job alone? Nothing in life is a do-or-die affair. I see no reason why I should lock myself in a closet and pray over an Ability Test when there are greater things I can achieve in life through prayer other than getting a job in NBL
    17th Wonder of the World

Quote Originally Posted by joseph cudjoe View Post
    Pls wer did u get ur pastquestns or studymaterials,pls reply ASAP or if its a web material,write d download link for us
    LOLZZZZZZ!!! It's not past question oh! It's just the regular practice materials for Verbal, Numerical & Abstract that everyone already has including you most likely. The most important thing is to practice as much as you can, don't expect to see same questions, different strokes 4 diff folks...
    17th Wonder of the World

Quote Originally Posted by gzl View Post
    Yes, workforce uses negative marking system.
    @gzl where did u get the information that workforce uses negative marking, do u work with them?

Plz house I applied for the trainee engineer position but my invite read management trainee. Those this mean i was shifted to Mgt. Anyone wif similar issue?

@uzewe same with me as well i applied for engineer trainee and was invited for management trainee, i hope it will b rectified..meanwhile i must commend workforce for such a seamless testing process at the unilag centre as compared to dragnet...does any one know if there ill be a skill test or the next stage is straight to interviews.

gzl

Quote Originally Posted by aycabel View Post
    @gzl where did u get the information that workforce uses negative marking, do u work with them?
    @aycabel: I don't work with workforce and I don't know anyone working within. However, 'experience' has taught me that they actually use negative marking.
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

@Imorax; An official @ d PH centre told us the last batch (batch 4) that the successful candidates will be invited for another test. For the negative marking aspect, don't know about that but if they used such marking system, it ought to be stated before commencing the test.

+ Reply
Page 17 of 45 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast