+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Where can I be trained on how to read,interpret and generate P & ID of processes?

Where can I be trained on how to read,interpret and generate P & ID of processes?

Please fellow members am desperately looking for where(ie Lagos and PH) I can be trained on how to read,interpret and generate
    P & ID of processes. I studied chemical engineering and my emphasis is not only on process modelling using Aspen HYSYS but also to be trained as a practical process engineer. I want to be trained on how to read and generate P & ID and from there I move on to learn how to size lines,valve,pumps and process equipments in the P & ID. HYSYS will now finally come in to run the simulations of the entire process to account for the material and energy balance. Please help me out cuz it is very urgent. thanks!

Re: Where can I be trained on how to read,interpret and generate P & ID of processes?

Call this number, 08056202723. They have a training coming up this month 19th of May. You will appreciate the training.

Re: Where can I be trained on how to read,interpret and generate P & ID of processes?

Quote Originally Posted by ikeathans View Post
    Please fellow members am desperately looking for where(ie Lagos and PH) I can be trained on how to read,interpret and generate
    P & ID of processes. I studied chemical engineering and my emphasis is not only on process modelling using Aspen HYSYS but also to be trained as a practical process engineer. I want to be trained on how to read and generate P & ID and from there I move on to learn how to size lines,valve,pumps and process equipments in the P & ID. HYSYS will now finally come in to run the simulations of the entire process to account for the material and energy balance. Please help me out cuz it is very urgent. thanks!
    You might also want to learn how to use Autodesk P & ID as well as PLant 3D

I can arrange a comprehensive class with u in PH if u want. Call me on 08036639132.

+ Reply