+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: where can i start a training for seissmic interpretation,petrel,Geoframe.

where can i start a training for seissmic interpretation,petrel,Geoframe.

This is purely for Geosciences.

Re: where can i start a training for seissmic interpretation,petrel,Geoframe.

pls cjexcel, i studied geophysics and wld like to knw more abt Seismic data aqusition, processing and interpretation, If u hav any info pls let us knw here in d house...Thanks God bless

my brother go to university of portharcourt,dept.of petroleum and gas engineering and ask after professor mike onyekonwu.he can train you on those softwares.take care

thanx my bro sammie, for the info.baba God will reward you for all ur good works.

Hello house,I am intrested in the trainning.I studied Geoscience.there is a place at Apapa road in Lagos called Geoscience solutions,they offer trainning on Seismic interpretation (using Geographix discovery software),Petrophysics and Biostratigraphic analysis for about 200k and it last for about 2-3months.There is also another place at GRA Ikeja called Hansol resources.They offer training on Seismic interpretation and aquisition for about 50k and it last for 2weeks.I think they use SMT or Geographics discovery.check www.hansolresources.com for details.For those in PH there is a place called Laser Petroleum Geosciences Centre, Port Harcourt they also train ppl on related skills and offer NID in petroleum geosciences as accredited by National Bord For Technical Education.They are located at Km.5 East/ West Road, Off INCO Petroleum Ltd, Rumuodara, Port Harcourt.Their website is www.laser-ng.com.I hope this helps.
    Am presently in lagos and will like to get any info where they do training in lagos,especialy sesmic intepretation using Petral and Geoframe or any other software.feel free to contact me for more info.My conact Info is stated below.
    [email protected] , 08037953669.

friend u can be trained in Dept o Geology, OAU Ile Ife, it is very affordable.

so avail ursef of the opportunity.

n.y.

+ Reply