+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: Vacancy for Mechanical and Electrical graduate

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle's Wings View Post
    Thank you for your apology. Actually,I want experienced pple like you to comment on this matter. Truely, I sent my CV and a man later called me to interview me on phone. He asked questions on (1) relays? (2) a relay and a contactor? (3)He asked if I could read electrical drawings or not. He did not ask me to pay money but he discussed what they pay beginners. The only mistake i made was that I did not asked what the company was all about but he asked me to call him if i had more questions. He sent the address as wrote in my former post. I do not know if the company is a hatchery or not. I need a confirmation.
    Yes, it is. The coy is beside INTECH Printers and behind Honeywell Industries. Pls note that Hatcheries have resident Engineers because of d delicate nature of d operation and d need to correct unforseen faults. Follow ur heart bro! Just helping in ma lil' way.

Re: Vacancy for Mechanical and Electrical graduate

Re: Vacancy for Mechanical and Electrical graduate

Originally Posted by god_speed
    A hatchery is a hatchery, no matter how sophisticated the system is it will only be run by farmers. Engineers will only be called in for maintenance or repairs, in that case they wont e working in the hatchery but for the company that sells or manufactures the equipment. I speak from experience.

On that note i apologize to @Eagles-Wings for what I said, I was carried away when you said u placed a call and there's clearly no phone number in the advert. Perhaps they gave you the phone number after you applied, either way the process is still wrong. Normally after you apply you are called for test/interview or what ever, not sent a phone number O_O. Any way I said you'll fall in any pit you dig, if you are not digging a pit then you obviously wont fall in any.

All the best.

Thank you for your apology. Actually,I want experienced pple like you to comment on this matter. Truely, I sent my CV and a man later called me to interview me on phone. He asked questions on (1) relays? (2) a relay and a contactor? (3)He asked if I could read electrical drawings or not. He did not ask me to pay money but he discussed what they pay beginners. The only mistake i made was that I did not asked what the company was all about but he asked me to call him if i had more questions. He sent the address as wrote in my former post. I do not know if the company is a hatchery or not. I need a confirmation.

I know the company......it exist and they just want to go into mechanised hatchery system..... and like god_speed said if you are ok with their offer then take else move on and look else where.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12