+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Vacancy for Mechanical and Electrical graduate

Red face Vacancy for Mechanical and Electrical graduate

A fast growing company at Ibadan need the service of a Mechanical and Electrical Engineer.
    Qualify candidate most be
    1. B.Sc or HND graduate
    2. Minimum of second class lower or Credit
    3. Has the ability to learn fast.
    4. Must base in Ibadan or ready to relocate.
    Interested candidate should send their cv to [email protected]

Re: Vacancy for Mechanical and Electrical graduate

What is d company into?

yahoo yahoo! Lol! Thats what they're into!

It is not yahoo-yahoo o. It is a Hatchery located in Podo, Ibadan.

Thanks bro

Quote Originally Posted by OJOCHIDEM View Post
    It is not yahoo-yahoo o. It is a Hatchery located in Podo, Ibadan.
    Infact, I applied and had already called through mobile phone . The kind of electrical questions asked showed that it was not yahoo-yahoo. The address of the company was latter sent to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle's Wings View Post
    Infact, I applied and had already called through mobile phone . The kind of electrical questions asked showed that it was not yahoo-yahoo. The address of the company was latter sent to me.
    Bros you clearly do not know what a Hatchery is, you are a failure, may you and yours fall into every pit you dig. @Ojochidem good joke bruv.

Quote Originally Posted by god_speed View Post
    Bros you clearly do not know what a Hatchery is, you are a failure, may you and yours fall into every pit you dig. @Ojochidem good joke bruv.
    It is unfair to put a curse on any member of the house for sharing an opinion. Anyway, i reject failure in Jesus name and i pray that God forgives you. God has renewed my strength. I am already flying like an Eagle. No amount of curses can make me crawl because I do not involve in any form of evil. I can not argue Hatchery. It may be a Hatchery. I only need confirmation from the members of the house . Pls, anybody resides in Ibadan should help me confirm the address sent to me-Ginera Nig Ltd at Podo at Km 7 old Lagos Road near Mount Pleasant after New Garage bus-stop close to Challenge area, Ibadan. It is urgent. Thanks.

Did U say joke? A HATCHERY is a place where incubators are used to artificially hatch eggs in2 day old CHICKS. It is a purel Thermodynamic System dat uses Temperature and Humidity in d Incubator to hatch d eggs. Pls get ur facts right b4 insulting people in dis forum.

eagles's wings! Lwkmd!! Keep flying...like the chicks you're about to hatch in future @...whatz d name of d place again

A hatchery is a hatchery, no matter how sophisticated the system is it will only be run by farmers. Engineers will only be called in for maintenance or repairs, in that case they wont e working in the hatchery but for the company that sells or manufactures the equipment. I speak from experience.

On that note i apologize to @Eagles-Wings for what I said, I was carried away when you said u placed a call and there's clearly no phone number in the advert. Perhaps they gave you the phone number after you applied, either way the process is still wrong. Normally after you apply you are called for test/interview or what ever, not sent a phone number O_O. Any way I said you'll fall in any pit you dig, if you are not digging a pit then you obviously wont fall in any.

All the best.

A hatchery is a hatchery, no matter how sophisticated the system is it will only be run by farmers. Engineers will only be called in for maintenance or repairs, in that case they wont e working in the hatchery but for the company that sells or manufactures the equipment. I speak from experience.

On that note i apologize to @Eagles-Wings for what I said, I was carried away when you said u placed a call and there's clearly no phone number in the advert. Perhaps they gave you the phone number after you applied, either way the process is still wrong. Normally after you apply you are called for test/interview or what ever, not sent a phone number O_O. Any way I said you'll fall in any pit you dig, if you are not digging a pit then you obviously wont fall in any.

All the best.
    Thank you for your apology. Actually,I want experienced pple like you to comment on this matter. Truely, I sent my CV and a man later called me to interview me on phone. He asked questions on (1) relays? (2) a relay and a contactor? (3)He asked if I could read electrical drawings or not. He did not ask me to pay money but he discussed what they pay beginners. The only mistake i made was that I did not asked what the company was all about but he asked me to call him if i had more questions. He sent the address as wrote in my former post. I do not know if the company is a hatchery or not. I need a confirmation.

Well I really can't tell any more. I think if you like the offer, go for it, if they ask for money run from it, or better still report them to the police. Your recent explanation sounds like an ok interview which you didn't explain earlier.

All the best.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast