+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: vacancy: ELECTRO TECHNICAL CADET to be trained to ELECTRO – TECHNICAL OFFICERS (ETO)

vacancy: ELECTRO TECHNICAL CADET to be trained to ELECTRO – TECHNICAL OFFICERS (ETO)

VACANCY
    A marine company with much emphasis on quality and safety is currently recruiting dedicated and hard working individuals for the position of ELECTRO TECHNICAL CADET to be trained to ELECTRO – TECHNICAL OFFICERS.
    QUALIFICATION:

• HND in Electrical / Electronic or its equivalent
    • Not more than 25 years.
    • Single.

Forward you’re CV to the address below:
    33A Marine Road, P.M.B. 1285,
    Apapa, Lagos.
    CV must get to the address on or before 2 weeks of this publication

Re: vacancy: ELECTRO TECHNICAL CADET to be trained to ELECTRO – TECHNICAL OFFICERS (E

Mechanical Engineering guys can apply too. the job is a seafaring job, and the location is on a ship. u can request for more info.

Re: vacancy: ELECTRO TECHNICAL CADET to be trained to ELECTRO – TECHNICAL OFFICERS (E

must it b only engineers?

Muscovite4real, the nature of the job is electrical engineering based, but mechanical guys can fit in too

@divinspeed,dont they have an email address?.guess dat wld have been faster.all d same,thanks for d info!

ok,thanx 4 d info. Wen any oda seafarer job dat must nt b engr kums out,plz inform us. I would hv lovd ds job bt am nt an engr

Can those with B.sc on elect/eleck apply 2 or is it only 4 HND holders.

like i tell people, the application is FREE OF CHARGE, so i dont see why anybody the meets some the requirements cannot apply. but mind u, its a seafaring job....

@divinspeed, pls can b.eng mechanical eng apply and is there is any email we can send our cv to for those of us not based in lagos.

@divinspeed,pls i am waiting 4 ur respond urgently.

well, if u really need a job, i dont think there is anything wrong in trying at every opportunity that comes your way. i saw the advert online. i dont work with the company concerned. but since they did not provide an email address i think anyone who wants to apply should try to send the CV to through Courier (FedEx, UPS or TNT or DHL) so as to beat the dead line. the application is free also.

u can apply, the job is mainly for MECH and ELECT guys but i believe BEng guys can give it a try, since the application is FREE!

what is the name of the company?
    A

+ Reply