+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Urgent vacancy - Field Service Engineer

Urgent vacancy - Field Service Engineer

A reputable Electrical Engineering firm in Nigeria seeks the service of a Field Service Engineer

Reporting to: Service Manager

Job Function:

To use skills to carry out duties in an efficient manner which will maximise customer service standards and promote the company and its products to the advantage of the customer and company

Duties (include but not limited to):

1.1 Commission UPS systems.
    1.2 Carry out preventive maintenance work.
    1.3 Fault find and repair where directed.
    1.4 Work closely with other service engineers and customers as directed.
    1.5 Carry out limited training of other service engineers and customers as directed.
    1.6 Observe all safety directives including the use of personal protective equipment and carry out duties in a way not to put yourself or anyone else or property at risk / danger.
    1.7 Create and maintain a suitable portable filing system for technical documentation in order to assist you in your duties.
    1.8 When directed carry out a 24 hour standby rota 365 days a year.
    1.9 As directed formulate limited on site reports.
    1.10 Adhere to all the company's operating and administrative procedures.
    1.11 Complete all necessary documentation in a timely fashion as directed (job sheets, time Sheets, expense sheets, reports and commissioning / maintenance sheets etc).
    1.12 Maintain a neat and tidy appearance and ensure you conduct yourself in accordance with that of an ambassador of the company.
    1.13 Maintain all company property issued and bring to the company's attention at the earliest convenience any item/s that are not of a serviceable nature.
    1.14 Promote on a regular basis all products and services that the company provide and use the enquiry form. Inform the company of any sale potential.
    1.15 Attend appropriate training courses and meetings in this country and abroad to enhance the skills you may already possess.
    1.16 Follow Health & Safety directives at all times
    1.17 Adhere to all the company’s operating and administrative procedures.
    1.18 Maintain a professional and flexible attitude towards the company and its customers.
    1.19 Seek and promote cost effective solutions to the problems the company encounters within your responsibilities.
    1.20 Ensure customer satisfaction levels are continually improved.

2.0 Skills Required:
    2.1 A degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering or an HND or its equivalent.
    2.2 Computer literate.
    2.3 Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
    2.4 Health and Safety training / experience.
    2.5 Commercial awareness.
    2.6 Excellent customer service skills.
    2.7 Demonstrate good self control whilst working under pressure.
    2.8 Good self organisational and motivational skills.

Qualified candidates should forward their detailed Resume to [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.

Re: Urgent vacancy - Field Service Engineer

Hello Sir/madam

Good day sir, how are you doing,how is everything over there.Am here by apply for your job in company, I attended St Andrew nustry and primary in Oyo, and I attended model high school, and i get addimition to oyo state college of education.

Am here by apply for any vacancy post for your job, please i will be glad if my application successfully i hope to hear back from you soon.

Thanks.

Babatunde.
    glory  be to god

+ Reply