+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: URGENT:AM I D ONLY ONE DAT GOT A MAIL 4RM CHEVRON BUT NO SMS 4RM DRAGNET

URGENT:AM I D ONLY ONE DAT GOT A MAIL 4RM CHEVRON BUT NO SMS 4RM DRAGNET

PLS HAUS I NEED UR RESPONSE AND SUGGESTIONS...........I GOT THE MAIL 4RM CHEVRON INFORMING ME DT I'VE BIN SHORTLISTED 4 AN APTITUDE TEST ON FRIDAY,4TH MARCH 2011 AT CHAMS CITY PH AND DT DRAGNET SOLUTIONS WILL CONTACT ME SOON.......BUT UP TILL NOW I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE SMS WITH ID AND PASSWORD WHILE ALL MY FRIENDS HAVE RECEIVED THEIRS................

I'VE SENT MAILS TO CHEVRON AND DRAGNET BUT NO RESPONSE YET AND NOBODY IS PICKING THEIR CALLS.

PLS I'M CONFUSED AND WORRIED AS I CANT WRITE D TEST WITHOUT D ID AND PASSWORD

MY PHONE NO IS STILL D SAME WITH DAT IN MY PROFILE ON CHEVRON SITE

SUGGESTIONS AND WAY FORWARD PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

AM I D ONLY ONE DAT GOT A MAIL FROM CHEVRON AND NO SMS 4RM DRAGNET.

@Lynbaby, i didnt get a mail. Got an SMS with ID and password but right now i am kinda confused, just got off the phone call i put through to my contacts in their HR Office and was told it is a SCAM and that they have just been alerted off such test and intend looking into it.
    Now am thinking, could this really be SCAM? Yeah i got the sms from "CHEVRON NG" not "CNL" but i saw dragnet and chamscity in the face of testing site.
    House Please, all those with insiders in Chevron should contact them lets know what exactly is going on 'cos it luks real to me but if na SCAM...Naija I hail thee, una too much.

Re: URGENT:AM I D ONLY ONE DAT GOT A MAIL 4RM CHEVRON BUT NO SMS 4RM DRAGNET

i got an sms no email.

the sms just has my id number and password and then directs me to faceoftesting.com/venue for more info.

i am skeptical cos it doesnt just rhymn.....wit some peps getn sms while others getn emails....but then again where or how does scam come in,they hav not asked for money or wil they do that at the venue or wat...how wil this scam pan out if its really a scam.

some peps are writing in ph others in lagos, and on nhj some1 even said there is a london centre.. so guys plsssssss clear my doubts.

interesting stuffs in here, anything is possible in Naija....

i got both sms and email.but i swear if na scam,wetin happen for tunisia and other countries go happen to chams city centres across the country trust me our eyes are wide opened.
    r

Guys I doubt if this is a scam. it should be a reality.

haus u r nt answering my questions....wat shld i do apart 4rm wat i hv already done cos i seem 2 be d only one wit dis type of case

Quote Originally Posted by lynbaby
    PLS HAUS I NEED UR RESPONSE AND SUGGESTIONS...........I GOT THE MAIL 4RM CHEVRON INFORMING ME DT I'VE BIN SHORTLISTED 4 AN APTITUDE TEST ON FRIDAY,4TH MARCH 2011 AT CHAMS CITY PH AND DT DRAGNET SOLUTIONS WILL CONTACT ME SOON.......BUT UP TILL NOW I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE SMS WITH ID AND PASSWORD WHILE ALL MY FRIENDS HAVE RECEIVED THEIRS................

I'VE SENT MAILS TO CHEVRON AND DRAGNET BUT NO RESPONSE YET AND NOBODY IS PICKING THEIR CALLS.

PLS I'M CONFUSED AND WORRIED AS I CANT WRITE D TEST WITHOUT D ID AND PASSWORD

MY PHONE NO IS STILL D SAME WITH DAT IN MY PROFILE ON CHEVRON SITE

SUGGESTIONS AND WAY FORWARD PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    Since u have tried all possible means to reach out to them without Success i Will suggest u print a copy of the Email then go to Cham City(any One nearest to u Lag Or PH) to inform them of your situation b4 the Test Commences(If i were in your shoes i will Visit their Office on Mon) i believe thing can be sorted Out...

Quote Originally Posted by LG4KK
    i got an sms no email.

the sms just has my id number and password and then directs me to faceoftesting.com/venue for more info.

i am skeptical cos it doesnt just rhymn.....wit some peps getn sms while others getn emails....but then again where or how does scam come in,they hav not asked for money or wil they do that at the venue or wat...how wil this scam pan out if its really a scam.

some peps are writing in ph others in lagos, and on nhj some1 even said there is a london centre.. so guys plsssssss clear my doubts.

Mine is Holding at NIIT Warri..I dnt think its a scam since i got the address from their faceoftesting website....
    i got an sms no email.

i got an sms no email.

i got an sms no email.

i got an sms no email.

+ Reply