+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: DRAGNET ASKING FOR LGA CERT WITH STAMPED AND SIGNED PASSPORTS FOR CHEVRON TEST.

DRAGNET ASKING FOR LGA CERT WITH STAMPED AND SIGNED PASSPORTS FOR CHEVRON TEST.

Please be at the centre at least 30mins to the commencement of the test for accreditation and come along with your username and password, as well as writing materials and valid ID; International Passport, Work ID-Card, Driving License, L.G.A. Identification with passport photograph duly stamped/signed. Ordinary photographs or photographs stamped before being attached to an identification document are not acceptable.

does this mean if your lga cert has no passport one would not write the testor what?pls house i need clarification and advice on what to do ooh.
    r

Re: DRAGNET ASKING FOR LGA CERT WITH STAMPED AND SIGNED PASSPORTS FOR CHEVRON TEST.

Sallymos,i believe you have been asked to bring only one form of identification.Not all of them.So it may either be your Int'l passport,local govt cert with passport photo on it,drivers licence etc.

Re: DRAGNET ASKING FOR LGA CERT WITH STAMPED AND SIGNED PASSPORTS FOR CHEVRON TE

Please guys is it compulsory to print out the email sent,cos i cant access my box for sometime now, however i got the sms but i want to be sure dat the email is nt compulsory to be printed.please i need an urgent reply thanks

Re: DRAGNET ASKING FOR LGA CERT WITH STAMPED AND SIGNED PASSPORTS FOR CHEVRON TEST.

we have to be sure about this LGA identification o!
    abeg house share your views....are we to go with only one or all that was mentioned?
    Confused me
    many thx

@tumtum & Sallymos.
    The mail that was sent stated "You are required to bring with you, this letter and one of the following forms of identification: Int passport, Work ID-card or Driver's License." It's self explanatory. The mail that was sent to me did not say anything about LGA letter, except the position you applied for requires it.
    N

U_treasures thks for the info.i also didnt read the lines until i posted this.thks for the clarification anyway u too gbaski.
    r

Senior Member boshemann@gmail.com's Avatar

the LGA Letter would be your form of identification, if U do not have d oda forms of identification!!!!
    God dey!!!

+ Reply