+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: UPDATE ON THE PTDF OSS APTITUDE TEST HELD ON SATURDAY MARCH 20, 2010 ACROSS THE

Re: UPDATE ON THE PTDF OSS APTITUDE TEST HELD ON SATURDAY MARCH 20, 2010 ACROSS THE

@Peacesofpeace

you are absolutely right, once it exceeds this week, then something must be fishing.
    If UME results whose registration is online based can be correlated with the OMR answer sheet and the results released within days.
    How much more this one that is jus online based alone.

Infact the Marking of that PTDF exam should have been done that same day while by the now the position of things made known to the public.
    Well, It is well.

We waited for the scratch cards, we waited for the exams, let us wait for the results, but definitely, we will not wait further when the time comes to leave Nigeria for our respective Post graduate courses
    S

Re: UPDATE ON THE PTDF OSS APTITUDE TEST HELD ON SATURDAY MARCH 20, 2010 ACROSS THE

AMEN OOO
    Perseverance, Persistence and faith in GOD is all i need.

I don't really understand the delay after PTDF claimed we'll be able to access our result immediately after the exam. The situation really looks fishy, but this is Nigeria, we can expect the worst. Am I wrong? But we're still waiting.
    I'm battle ready be to important and known for good in Nigeria. I'm set to have money and make it work for me.

Lets keep on waiting, God dey sha.

YOUR WILL BE DONE O LORD

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12