+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: UPDATE ON THE PTDF OSS APTITUDE TEST HELD ON SATURDAY MARCH 20, 2010 ACROSS THE

UPDATE ON THE PTDF OSS APTITUDE TEST HELD ON SATURDAY MARCH 20, 2010 ACROSS THE

Dear All,

The aptitude test for the 2010/2011 Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF) Overseas Scholarship (M.Sc) was held in six designated centres in the six geo-political zones of the country on Saturday March 20, 2010. About 5,056(Five Thousand, and Fifty Six) candidates participated in this year’s OSS Aptitude Test.

The application of electronic test and other IT platforms significantly enhanced the transparency of this year’s exercise. With the application of IT in the process, it is expected that the results will be released expeditiously.

Head of Education Department Hajia Rabi Adamu Waziri in this regard said “Presently, we are sorting out the results that will be presented to management for ratification. As soon as the Department receives management approval, the results of the Aptitude Test will be posted to the Fund’s website”.

A breakdown of candidates that participated in the test in the various centres indicate that the Lagos centre representing the South West zone had the highest participation of 1,190 candidates followed by Port-Harcourt centre for the South- South with 990 candidates. The Enugu centre for the South East zone received 984 candidates, while 824 participated in the aptitude test at the Ilorin centre representing the North centre zone. Abuja the Federal Capital and centre for the North West zone candidates, received a turnout of 559, while Maiduguri centre for the North East had 509 candidates.

Altogether, about 11,000 applications were received for the 2010/2011 PTDF OSS, and over 5,500 were screened for the aptitude test. About 500 candidates will be awarded scholarships.

Kalu Otisi Esq.

Head, Press and External Relations

Source: http://www.ptdf.gov.ng/index.php?opt...=130&Itemid=27
    S

Re: UPDATE ON THE PTDF OSS APTITUDE TEST HELD ON SATURDAY MARCH 20, 2010 ACROSS THE

what is the importance of this post,when we are anxiously waiting for the result.

Re: UPDATE ON THE PTDF OSS APTITUDE TEST HELD ON SATURDAY MARCH 20, 2010 ACROSS

LOL.

I second that question.
    Perseverance, Persistence and faith in GOD is all i need.

Re: UPDATE ON THE PTDF OSS APTITUDE TEST HELD ON SATURDAY MARCH 20, 2010 ACROSS THE

...and it is not a recent news. That news has been in ptdf website since after the test.

@EL-AZAR, I know you will do better next time with timely information. Cheers!
    F

Just bcos an information isn't useful to you doesnt mean it ain't useful at all. That peace of information, as useless as u all think it is, is useful to some people, i assure u all.
    he who leaves everything in God's Hand shall surely see God's Hand in everythin he does

@kemsy2010 & Peacesofpeace,
    This piece of information is vital and can always be quoted if at the end, you are shortlisted for the award. Afterall I quoted the source.

@kenyy & submee,
    If the information was not timely to you, believe me it was timely to others.
    two men out of 245,560 in a forum says a info is not timely/recent to them, meanwhile they saw the information and did not disclose it to others.
    @kenyy... mmmmhhhhhh. I reserve further comments

@denass
    +++

S

thanks for the information

Quote Originally Posted by EL-AZAR
    meanwhile they saw the information and did not disclose it to others.
    Brother, I believe i saw this info on this site days after the test. Maybe u didnt see it.
    Anyway, there are still many others who havent seen it so it might still be useful for them.

Thanks!

What I meant was that this info had already been posted here and I too posted something like this...the link to this info.

You meant well so keep it up.

Regards,

@ EL-AZAR, WELL DONE

well done brother

Anxiety go kill person o. If it exceeds this week then foul play don enter.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast