+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Topic: UNILEVER FUTURE LEADERS PROGRAM(UFLP) Graduate Management Programme 2011

Re: UNILEVER FUTURE LEADERS PROGRAM(UFLP) Graduate Management Programme 2011

Nobody has been contacted yet, I called them last week and information available is that there is still a last batch of assesment which was shifted from the week before christmas to this week but due to the strike lets hope things continue next week. Its really taking quite long but lets all stay positive. Cant wait to hear from them. Positivity all the way!

@ meetmeah, thanks for the update. I knew they had an AC (last batch) scheduled for either Jan 3 or 4. Anyway, letz hope they conclude the process before February.

@ evergreenbabe, lol. Resumed work indeed. I have been compelled to occupy in the past few days. It has been fun though. Btw, this is your first post on this thread, right? Where have y'all been since? I know there are still many more that just visit without commenting.

@ Meetmeah... Wow!! i dint knw there are so many batches, are u sure we r actually 54 considering dat. Jst like u said, a potitive response, its well!! All i ask for is favour. @Superbrain.... Yea, its my first post, honestly dint know abt it all the while. I believe 'welcome' is in order...lol.

Smile Re: UNILEVER FUTURE LEADERS PROGRAM(UFLP) Graduate Management Programme 2011

@evergreenbabe: Yeah I still believe we are 54 as they said. I was in the second batch of 8 on the 30th of November and I believe there were to be 5 more as d told us, four which I know held and the last one still pending. Im glad dis thread is still here for us to keep ourselves abreast on all information. Positivity all the way. ive also been following the group on facebook it could give u some insight to d process so far.@Superbrain: congrats again on ur Cadbury offer. This UFLP is just jara for u nau or abi are u considering taking it when it comes? come to think of it u are now adding to our competition here when u are already settled. anyways God dey! We will make it thru

@ evergreen, you're welcome. Hope you're doing fine.
    @ meetmeah, thanks. But calm down. I haven't even collected my offer letter yet. And trust me, what's yours is yours. I wish y'all the best. Amma kip occupying...

@superbrain trust you are doing great....please I ve got few important questions but personal to ask you and I will appreciate if you could give me your email address....mine is [email protected] bro

@ bakareadeolu, its ok. Email is superbrainnl (at) gmail.com

Hi guys, i received the mail dey sent on wednesday , so hav dey held the interiew for the last batch?

The last batch hasn't been called.We were supposed to go for the assesment exercise early this year,but because of the strike, we were told they'd get back to us.So hopefully soon ,we'll be recalled.

@ ennychos, thanks for the update bro. I wish you the best at your assessment. Letz hope they round up the entire process next month.

Hi guys......Greetings...... Just passing by queitly!!!

Hello People!

I hear Today was the final stage for the Assesment day exercise. Offers have started rolling out. I recieved a call from UFLP today. God has been faithful to his word. Please anybody in the same shoes should please indicate.

congrats. all the best. what function did u opt for?

+ Reply
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast