+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Topic: UNILEVER FUTURE LEADERS PROGRAM(UFLP) Graduate Management Programme 2011

Re: UNILEVER FUTURE LEADERS PROGRAM(UFLP) Graduate Management Programme 2011

Thanks much Superman, Please keep me posted after the asessment interview, I just want to hav an idea of wat to expect,dis is my email address, [email protected], all the best.

dcutey how far naa. u know wetin i dey ask abi? dat abj way p. ow did it go?

wat is happening? nobody seems to be saying anything concerning the exercise. Superbrain, hw was ur interview and wat was it like? has any other person gotten the inviation? Pls someone's response will do. Thanks

Hi all, I don't know why nobody is talking abt the unilever final interview(asessment centre). Superbrain say sometin,anyboby with useful information should keep us posted.

Hello guys, sorry bout that. The Unilever Assessment lasted the whole day and I had another assessment the next day. I'm trying to recuperate from the stress. For the records, we were told only 54 people made it to the AC. I will post my experience as soon as I'm strong enough to type much.

@Superbrain, tanx for ur first response, as we expect ur further response, and did they make mention of when the nxt interview will take place?

Pls tell us d total number of people dat came for d assesment so we'd know how many spaces left from d 54.. Tnx

Hello guys, I don't have such details. I only know that 54 people were invited and that my batch (Wednesday Dec 7) was the 4th batch. In my batch, we were eight. Do the math. Mixture of disciplines across all functions though most opted for Supply Chain. We were told they would get back to us latest upper week. I must confess, the people who made it to this stage are very smart and intelligent people. The assessment exercise lasted the whole day. Started around 8am and ended around 8pm. The format is no different from what has been mentioned previously- case studies, group discussions, presentations, one-on-one, interview based on chosen function, etc.

No one can give you exact details of exactly what was asked in all these. If you read previous pages of this thread, you will find useful tips on how to prepare for the AC.

It was a nice experience though. Met some funny peeps and made very good friends. To those who haven't been called yet, keep hoping but also know that God's destiny for you may be somewhere else bigger than Unilever. You will hear my story someday and maybe it will inspire you. Signing out...

SB.
    Grace upon grace...I'm favoured.

@miccodb,hw r u?i got it bt rejectd it&they ve bin disturbing ever since then.i'm even tired of d whole tin now

Does anyone know the current status of this recruitment exercise? Are they done with the AC stage?
    Grace upon grace...I'm favoured.

Smile Re: UNILEVER FUTURE LEADERS PROGRAM(UFLP) Graduate Management Programme 2011

unilever jo nau! this wait is becoming so long!!!

Pls does anyone hv news on wen they will contact those that went tru d final stage(assesment)?

Hi guys, pls has Unilever contacted any1 that got thru to the final AC stage. Its bin a long while, getting rily worried!!!! Superbrain, pls say something, have u resumed work?....lol.

+ Reply
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast