+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Topic: TRIPLE C WHERE ARE THOU

Re: TRIPLE C WHERE ARE THOU

I know this is not the right thread but because of the calibers of those around here, can you guyz help me on what to expect on the Total test. I was invited to take part in an aptitude and Professional test for the position of Client Support Engineer next week.
    Any info and material will be of great help to me.
    one luv!

@laz- if the test is SHL based then may be i ve something and i 'd send it when i get on a computer... Otherwise i can't help...

@Ufuoma77, I learnt that its SHL based though dont knw abt that for the professional. My email is [email protected].

Thanks, 1 luv!

Thats The Spirit ya'll...soon they'll call us freedom just like a....
    @UFUOMA77 & TRIPLE C: How far for this TOTAL, una don get invite,?I still dey wait for mine Oh!

gzl

Quote Originally Posted by Tripple-C

Congrats in advance wrt GSK...D presentation topic on "Dancing" is God's plan for you to DANCE your way to the alter with your testimony

One Love guys!
    @Tripple-C: you know I never really thought about it that way? That means my "Dancing" has just begun
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

gzl

@Ufuoma77: thanks. I hope we get the Oil majors someday.Your testimony cometh & I earnestly await hearing it.

@anwa: It's true what Ufuoma77 said; your discipline (i.e the course you studied in University) matters most & your grade. You don't necessarily need a 1st class but you should have more than an "ordinary 2.1" and be well able to defend it to be outstanding.
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

gzl

Quote Originally Posted by Ufuoma77
    and then some form of Goodluck charm....
    @Ufuoma77: I don't know about the "Goodluck charm" you talk about, all I know is that God has his hands in my case and I also personally prepare myself as hard as possible. I never depend on any man.

@dukee17,@zibuzor ,@Laz_inc : Gratitude, Gracias, Obrigado, Merci ...

Quote Originally Posted by Ufuoma77
    Sammie77,gzl,triple c,maxweber re the guys that deserve all these praises... For me, i don't i come near them in terms of helping out... But all the same, i feel honoured to be associated wit men of integrity... It refreshens...
    @Ufuoma77: All Praises & Glory be given to God. Alleluia!!!!

gzl

Quote Originally Posted by stochasticman
    @Triple C and gzl, I thought u guys are coming in to kpmg with me this sept? How far about your interviews in the firm? I would love to meet with you guys in our training school. Can't wait to get started. Thanks to all who helped me actualize my dream in the House and may BABA GOD be praised always. One Love everybody!
    @stochasticman: CONGRATULATIONS!!! I already finished all my interviews with KPMG too but I would not be coming cos CADBURY would really give me what I want in the aspect of core engineering (Automation). That's one thing KPMG would not be able to give me. KPMG will drive me into programming, accounting, & audit; these are not what I need. All the best to you in training school.

Guys i hail all of una epec sammie77, just wishing u'll the best but still sound like God don dey do am 4una. pls kindly 4wrd ur cv. to me tripplec will like to have a look @ it...... [email protected]...

@gzl- all praises indeed belongs to God.... And goodluck is Jst an expression... What can a man do witout the almighty... Eh me i think i like to branch into management now... I ve had it wit engineering core core

Quote Originally Posted by Laz_inc
    You guyz( Ufuoma77, Tripple C, gzl, maxweber, Sammie77 et. al..) are such an inspiration to me in this forum. Anytime I needed any info concerning anything in this forum I look out for you guyz posts and that has really helped me greatly.
    I pray that God should continually give you guyz the encouragement you all need and grant you your heart desires.

Thanks.
    He who wishes others good, wishes himself. Just as your wishes are so it shall come to you too.
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

Quote Originally Posted by Cipha
    Thats The Spirit ya'll...soon they'll call us freedom just like a....
    @UFUOMA77 & TRIPLE C: How far for this TOTAL, una don get invite,?I still dey wait for mine Oh!
    @Cipha...I applied for the position of a safety engineer (precisely Technical Safety Engineer) but I'm yet to receive an invite

Quote Originally Posted by gzl
    @Tripple-C: you know I never really thought about it that way? That means my "Dancing" has just begun
    Brother! please get yourself an Italian shoe designer, because you'll need to change your dancing shoes more often than you can even imagine; "He'll fill your mouth with laughter, and your joy shall know no bounds"

+ Reply
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast