+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: TRIPLE C WHERE ARE THOU

Re: TRIPLE C WHERE ARE THOU

Quote Originally Posted by gzl
    @Tripple-C:...How ur runs dey go? Halliburton?
    Quote Originally Posted by maxweber
    The guy runs go go fine by God's grace.
    @gzl...Max don give the Maximum response...lol
    I believe things are on track, God no get abandoned project, so no be me HIM go use start...10x 4 asking, it goes along way to show that guys on naijahotjobs care a lot.

Congrats in advance wrt GSK...D presentation topic on "Dancing" is God's plan for you to DANCE hour way to the alter with your testimony

@Oga Max...10x man! na U talk am well; my runs go go fine by GOD'S GRACE and MERCIES

One Love guys!

[quote=Tripple-C ]
    @gzl...Max don give the Maximum response...lol
    I believe things are on track, God no get abandoned project, so no be me HIM go use start...10x 4 asking, it goes along way to show that guys on naijahotjobs care a lot.

Congrats in advance wrt GSK...D presentation topic on "Dancing" is God's plan for you to DANCE hour way to the alter with your testimony

@Oga Max...10x man! na U talk am well; my runs go go fine by GOD'S GRACE and MERCIES

One Love guys!

Na waa you oh! This one way you dey put Oga? Na only GOD be the OGA pa ta pa... The blessing they come......
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

@max and co, 'm still much available... I am not going to jump ship, not at all... I joined this wonderful house in d first instance so as to add my voice to something positive...
    @gzl- congrats o! 'm still awestruck at level of God's favour in your life... My broda, Jst neva 4get about Him when you 've been well settled... I neva saw this cadbury advert at all... I think cadbury is good at least for now... While we await the oil majors...

Quote Originally Posted by Ufuoma77
    @max and co, 'm still much available... I am not going to jump ship, not at all... I joined this wonderful house in d first instance so as to add my voice to something positive...
    that's the spirit man!!! how your side highest bidder runs and every every

Quote Originally Posted by Tripple-C
    that's the spirit man!!! how your side highest bidder runs and every every
    i am doing alright... jst awaiting the testimony to share with the house...

@anwa- i personally don't think the CV really determines who gets called for an interview or not..... i jst feel it is kinda like God's grace... i 'm sure by the time u review the CVs sent to you, there won't be much for u to modify in yours... i jst think wat matters is the discipline read in skool and then some form of Goodluck charm.... I know guys in here will disagree with me, but that s all i feel.... yet again who am i

Quote Originally Posted by Ufuoma77
    ...and then some form of Goodluck charm.... I know guys in here will disagree with me, but that s all i feel.... yet again who am i
    ...peculiarity they say is the spice of life man!

I like the comrade spirit I see amongst U guys! It’s wonderful seeing you guys working hard n still wishing others success. I pray that God rewards you guys, and the rest of us can learn! I see hope in Nigeria!

I love this...triple c, gzl, ufoma and co.. Keep on Keeping it On..

You guyz( Ufuoma77, Tripple C, gzl, maxweber, Sammie77 et. al..) are such an inspiration to me in this forum. Anytime I needed any info concerning anything in this forum I look out for you guyz posts and that has really helped me greatly.
    I pray that God should continually give you guyz the encouragement you all need and grant you your heart desires.

Thanks.

@Tripple C, thanks a great deal
    @Ufuoma, I cant agree less with you, It's really God's grace and I am sure He will open each and evebody's case book soonest...

Sammie77,gzl,triple c,maxweber re the guys that deserve all these praises... For me, i don't i come near them in terms of helping out... But all the same, i feel honoured to be associated wit men of integrity... It refreshens...

@Triple C and gzl, I thought u guys are coming in to kpmg with me this sept? How far about your interviews in the firm? I would love to meet with you guys in our training school. Can't wait to get started. Thanks to all who helped me actualize my dream in the House and may BABA GOD be praised always. One Love everybody!

@Stochasticman; congrats man, happy to hear that God has launched you already, from here it is forward and upward ever for you bro!

I believe things are on track for us, like I will always say, God has no abandoned project and He ain't starting with us, September it is, by HIS SPECIAL GRACE, MERCY, AND FAVOUR

+ Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast