+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 66 of 86 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Topic: TOTAL E & P calling for personality test through dragnet

Re: TOTAL E & P calling for personality test through dragnet

Somebody confirm the authenticity of this perceived call from Total HR as I seriously doubt it. Tried contacting them but no response yet.

Listen all, That invitation is authentic. Those invited may not be up to 80. I'm sure only about 10 per cent of that number are aware of this thread.

:...............::

@ rayo could you furnish us with the address that sent you the email IV just as DEWAK did.

@augustine i get your point but normally on other threads both in finance and engineering section when IVs are sent you will see the whole place buzzing with people with IVs, so you see why some people are a bit apprehensive, but that doesnt mean we dont mean the invitees good.

@Can Do: pls send me ur mobile #. I need to discuss with u on oil/gas recruitment. Tnx.

i called total nigeria plc today
    $?@uy!

@stauyi what did they say, also some one close can check them out tomorow when DEWAK is shcheduled to have his interview, and report back to the forum, @ DEWAK also do the same

Quote Originally Posted by BIGER BOY View Post
    @stauyi what did they say, also some one close can check them out tomorow when DEWAK is shcheduled to have his interview, and report back to the forum, @ DEWAK also do the same
    dey said they re doing interview based on d recruitment alredy, so i asked if dey wuld stil contact more person for interview and he said maybe bt he is nt sure.
    $?@uy!

@Can Do: pls send me ur mobile #. I need to discuss with u on oil/gas recruitment. Tnx.

This turned UP my own life ...!
    There are thousands of people out there; regular people like you and me searching for a way to make money legally and easily especially in these times when good jobs are hard to find.
    Well, here is a reliable way we can do that.
    Give this article a chance – everything on it is true, and it can help you get that cash you need, with just an investment of $16.00.
    When I came across this reading in one forum and decided to try it, I figured at least 6 people will respond out of the millions of people that use the internet…..but I was wrong! In 3 days, I made my $16 back, made $ 4,500 within the first month, and my liberty reserve account keeps on growing even while I sleep.
    You should give this a try; you have nothing to lose and thousands of dollars to gain!!!
    All u need is:
    -A functioning email address
    -A liberty reserve account .If you already have one, just proceed. But if not, open a Liberty reserve account for FREE, go to www.libertyreserve.com and create an account.
    -A PC with internet connection (the café just around you will do).
    Let’s get started:
    A.Once you have created an account, Fund your liberty reserve account with $17 (considering account charges) from any of the Exchangers listed on liberty reserve site or use any of the following;
    www.nigeriagoldexchange.com
    www.londongoldexchange.com
    www.ebuygold.com
    www.asianagold.com
    www.goldtotem.com
    (Note: with these exchangers, you can easily fund and withdraw cash from your account.)

B.Sending Liberty Reserve money
    It is an undeniable law that we must give in order to receive.
    After funding the account, you are to send $5 each to the 3 liberty reserve accounts listed below;

1) U1208439
    2) U1068482
    3) U5641822

You can do this by going to the account section of your liberty reserve and transfer $5 to each of the accounts above.
    Note: the caption in the ‘note’ section for the transfer should read: ‘please add me to your email list’
    With this caption/note in place, I’ll add you to my list and you’ll keep earning as long as everyone on this list is earning.

C.After funding, strike out the first account from the list, and write the second account number on the first position-line. Then move the third account to the second position. The last line is now free for you. You put the number of your own liberty reserve account into this vacant 3rd line and send this message to 100 different forums, or to an email list/directory of at least 250 people.
    DO IT Like this:
    1) U2456190
    2) U1208439
    3) Enter Your Liberty Reserve account number here
    Make all the necessary changes, but try to preserve the main idea. Put this article to at least 250 forums and News Groups. Remember, the more forums you send this article to, the higher will be your income.
    To get forums, news groups and message boards, search google for pages like: millionaire message boards, money making message boards, opportunity message boards, online money message boards, etc. and you’ll find so many of them. Post your already edited message there.
    No tricks... I hesitated a bit but I thought… after all I didn't risk anything but $16 ...and decided to try. Just guess what happened!!! In 2 days, money started to arrive ... I was really shocked! And thought it would stop soon. But it didn't.
    I made $30 during the first week, by the end of the second week I had more than $1500, now, after 4 weeks, I have about $4500 and the sum grows very quickly. That's all at a price of $16!!!
    Please, read this twice! Follow these instructions honestly and carefully, and you'll start getting money. It's very simple! It's legal. And you have to invest only $16LR... money that can’t even afford me a nice pair of shoes!
    THIS IS THE FASTEST, EASIEST PROGRAM YOU WILL EVER DO. BE PREPARED TO GET EXCITED... YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!!!
    That’s it! NOW GO MAKE SOME GOOD CASH.
    C YOU AT D TOP!!!!!!

As u await being called, you can make more money for yourself.

Just recieved invite for 2nd interview at Total office in lagos. It seems like it is in batches.
    Thank you Jesus! farewell nhj

@ ninialways congrat man,
    $?@uy!

Jst got mine too. Glory to God.

+ Reply
Page 66 of 86 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast