+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 16 of 86 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Topic: TOTAL E & P calling for personality test through dragnet

Re: TOTAL E & P calling for personality test through dragnet

Quote Originally Posted by b4ball View Post
    Total HR personnel who conducted the scholarhip test said "Total has nothing to do with the personality test sent thru Dragnet and that its a fraud".
    @b4ball, watch what u say about dragnet. It is no fraud. dragnet recruited for cadbury and it was same format. i did d personality test n i also did their aptitutde test. all d info sent by dragnet is same with wat they sent for other coys in d past. d login detail code of TOT points dat its total, cos for flour mills d code was "FMNplc", for Cadbury they used "CNP" cadbury nigeria plc, for PZ Cussons they used "APZ", for first Bank they used "FBN" etc.

@all, Total or not total, d coy is oil n gas company. thats inuf clue. It is not NLNG cos i recently did d last stage for NLNG process n m expecting a feedback. I studied BSc Accounting.

lets all just pray for God's favour n guidiance for all those that where called and not try to kill their morale with negative comments abt scam or no scam.
    one thing i am very sure of , The message is no Scam. DRAGNET is truly recruiting for a company. d name n log of Dragnet is real n correct. Dragnet test format is SHL

Quote Originally Posted by surj View Post
    4 d guy invited,pls wat category of qualificatn BEng,BTech,BSc,experience,HND,ND..Gudluck
    Bsc Accounting

Re: TOtal E & P Personality test result is out & Aptitude 2 Hold on 4th

guys i was at the scholarship test for total on monday in lagos and the total staff coordinating said categorically that its not TOTAL so be careful ooooo

Please I really need someone to answer. What are the dangers of filling in "Not Completed" under NYSC, for this application. I remember filling in "NYSC not completed" for the Cadbury job ad, and ended up not getting further information. My results are excellent, so I'm thinking the fact that I had not completed NYSC just disqualified me.
    I need someone to provide answers to this. Thanks

dude, also filled the same, though il be finishing nxt month, just put it and lets pray.

im B.Sc sociology

Hello. I got the txt and invitation for the test by Dragnet. I spoke to a manager in Total, i was asked what position i applied for, but i dont remember applying for any position, it was just an unsolicited application via their website. Lets not all loose hope..Lets get prepared for the test on the 4th. May God help us all. stay positive and hopeful, there is nothing God cannot do.

I think the concern here is justified to some extents. Peradventure, people with experience can say it best. The test may not be for the scholarsip scheme because I didn't apply for such and I was invited to take the personality test and also update my information.
    I found these two forums talking about their experience with Dragnet GSE test and it's not funny. Check them out at http://www..com/nigeria/topic-161898.0.html and http://www..com/nigeria/topic-161250.32.html
    I can better decide with the lesson from those experiences. If I'm asked to pay for the test, then I opt out. Otherwise, I'll give it a shot and see what comes out of it. All the best to the invites.

I guess the links are somehow disabled. Just search for Graduates Against Dragnet GSE in forum.

Guys,I hope my age will not be a barrier in this update.I am 29yrs old.

@ All, I updated my info on the Dragnet's website as implied by the Initial SMS, but received another SMS from Dragnet saying I should take a personality test before 31/01/12....! its confusing, cuz the site says profile updated successfully, Test to hold on 4th, but notification would be sent on 1st after the Update....! Any advice please?

gzl

Quote Originally Posted by hunkygee View Post
    You're so right Zeus007....
    I took the Cadbury test as well....done with everything, including the medicals. The personality test questions were the same. We're still awaiting reply from them. Maybe GZl can give us more insight as to why they havent yet called.
    @hunkygee (and other CN hopefuls): I can confidently tell you guys that your letter is on the "high sea" (on the ship) and you guys will be called up shortly as soon as it arrives...
    hunkygee likes this.
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

thanks guys...
    my phone is defective at the moment...
    buh through this link I knew I to do the update...
    got on the site, put my pass from the previous mail and completed the exercise.

+ Reply
Page 16 of 86 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast