+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 10 of 86 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Topic: TOTAL E & P calling for personality test through dragnet

Re: TOTAL E & P calling for personality test through dragnet

Quote Originally Posted by b4ball View Post
    @Surj, for the total scholarship test, it's for engineers & geoscientists.
    @all, i think total is trying to run the scholarship & employment screening concurrently.
    Pls, does anyone know hw long it takes for TOTAL recruitment process.
    Total HR personnel who conducted the scholarhip test said "Total has nothing to do with the personality test sent thru Dragnet and that its a fraud".

Quote Originally Posted by b4ball View Post
    Total HR personnel who conducted the scholarhip test said "Total has nothing to do with the personality test sent thru Dragnet and that its a fraud".
    Who said "TOT" must imply Total?? We were all assuming. Please be slow to tag the process fraudulent as you may be indicting dragnet. Thanks.

I just got this mail from dragnet solutions:

Dear Candidate,

You are required to update your information for the Oil & Gas recruitment before 12 midnight 31/01/2012.

To update your information go to www.dragnetnigeria.com/oil

Your login details are as follows:

me too got the test

I got it too...

Guys, i just got the same message now.i don't actually know what this guys are up to,but i will as they said.i will do dat b4 it expires. Congrate to those that passed the personality test.One love

Guys, i just got the same message now.i don't actually know what this guys are up to,but i will do as they said.i will do dat b4 it expires. Congrate to those that passed the personality test.One love

LOL.... naija applicants!!!
    comon guys, you got an invite for a job test and you are buggin' urself abt the name of the company from ur text, dragnet aint ready to disclose the company name to you but informed you that it was a company which is a player in the oil&gas industry (as a hint when you are filling your personality test for those who know how to use such info effectively). Dragnet never mentioned that it was Total Nigeria, and they have not asked you to pay any money yet so why classify it as a fraud/scam considering the integrity of Dragnet, it's logically wrong to say it's scam!!!!

I sincerely wish you all the best in your job applications/search (just remain optimistic, cos pessimistic minds dnt get d right jobs).
    gzl and AAsh like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Catalyst2011 View Post
    Who said "TOT" must imply Total?? We were all assuming. Please be slow to tag the process fraudulent as you may be indicting dragnet. Thanks.
    i cautiously quoted the HR person. dEFINITELY, its not Total. but, I think its real, or else dragnet wouldnt dare.

Please ignor theis text message..Its a scam...I also got the message...Check the sender very well its DRAGENT not DRAGNET....tHEY ARE OUT TO SCAM PEOPLE!!!! BEWARE....also note that the website is not dragnet website dragnet website is www.dragnet-solution.com, not www.dragnetnigeria.com....They will soon call you guys for payment..Please be carefull

Quote Originally Posted by patani View Post
    Please ignor theis text message..Its a scam...I also got the message...Check the sender very well its DRAGENT not DRAGNET....tHEY ARE OUT TO SCAM PEOPLE!!!! BEWARE....also note that the website is not dragnet website dragnet website is www.dragnet-solution.com, not www.dragnetnigeria.com....They will soon call you guys for payment..Please be carefull

Hmmm...people,why don't you just fulfil all righteousness and do as you are asked. What harm will it do you? If its false-we all will live beyond it to see it. The 'dragent' thing COULD have been a typo from the person who sent the messages.I noticed a couple of typos while doing the personality tests also but it COULD just have been errors.

Patience is the key! Meanwhile I advise that you all update your profiles as asked.

Hope maketh NOT ashamed!

@patani: what are you talking about. i checked out both sites and its the dragnetnigeria.com that comes open. the other one doesn't open at all. look instead of discouraging folks, let these guys prove themselves to be scammers before you condemn them. no one is on this forum is that stupid to part with funds at a recruitment exercise. i think you guys should prepare for the so called test

just got the message too, does it mean we scaled through the next stage? Any1 who does the uploading first should intimate us (asin if it can be done on a phone). @all, CONRATS!

+ Reply
Page 10 of 86 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast