+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: Today is My Birthday, What have I achieved in the past one year?

Re: Today is My Birthday, What have I achieved in the past one year?

There are many people going thru other sh*t in their lives too,hv courage & hang on. But hey,this is a forum for positive career stuff so pls stop lookin for pity party & hope 4d best.Happy Birthday.

Bros. Congratulations!!!

e go better,

na Job hunt carry many of us come naijahotjobs, others find jobs go , alljobsnigeria, twitter, facebook and so on.......
    and
    u know say Job/Financial Melt-down dey naija small. Banks dey help reduce unemployment b4.

now
    Our Govt and politicians dey only look up to 2011, 2015, 2019, 2023, ......., Militants settlement and their rehabilitation

But
    4 d powerless like u and I, that cannot carry AK47, general purpose machine gun, rocket launcher.

we only have one option ........ Baba God
    na im b our Muscles,
    we cant but continue to look up to Him for His provisions, na IM b Jehovah Jireh

we Shall make it, get a well paying Job and a legitimate Business in Jesus Name...
    Amen

I would comment better when I have the time ripe enough for that. Nevertheless, I would advise you not to loose hope but to continue to develop yourself professionally. You can if you are an accountant enrol with ICAN or other professional bodies that 'suits' you. Wishing you rewarding years of gainful employment. May God be with you. Cheers!
    F

I must confess we are all facing difficult times. Sometimes i feel really bad but one thing i have decided to do is not to complain anymore.

So far, it has worked for me. i thank God that i'm alive today and also thank him for the things to come. i appreciate the things around me, celebrate with the happy ones and live my life the best way i can.

If you complain and worry everytime, u have the tendency of falling into depression. imagin what that will cause for you and your loved ones.

Please, hold on and keep trusting God for better things to come.

Happy birthday friend; It shud be a haapy day. Dont ever 4get that!

There was once a time that all needed to get that plum job was to be a graduate, years of neglect of the state machinery has lead to one of the human disaster of our nations history. Ppl finish from skool only to join a long list of employable unemployed graduates..... hmmmm
    @enigma i will suggest dont look one way, try all open avenue, schooling, travelling out, visa lottery, jobs(engineering and not) so that u can meet the basic necessity of life.... @the guy that works in an insurance company, in a country where things works engineers are needed in that industry.
    For the house, lets keep praying for the best and neva loose hope....
    I am still in shock at the number of graduates from my estimation, our leaders need so spanking to wake up from the sleep.... And we really need to take our country's future into our hands... yea not all of us can carry AK47, but those that can i support them bcos they leave the masses with no option... i cant but i will always support those Militant(MEND)... But i am at cross roads with the criminialities... 2 wrongs dont make a right....
    and to all the bday celebrants HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY

hey! my brodas! congrat! on your birth days. no issues...just like mary mary's track- "can't give up now", you don't have to give up, fret not for God never brought you this far to leave you here. okay, i wish you could play the tape of some of us, am sure you will go home glorifying God like the blind Bartimaeus (Lk18:43). when there is life, there is hope, so chill and pray for life... a good one at that.
    The world will give you the opportunity to quit but it is only the world that will call quitting an opportunity...so , never give up becos when it see

Keep believing, keep hoping, give it your best shot and never give up!

Enigmani, you have to be strong, life is in phases, as you go higher, you experience tougher resistance and it takes persistence, and doggedness to prevail. So my brother, just enjoy your self, celebrate it man, at God's own time, you'll get that dream job.

Happy Birthday Brother....

Guy,Thank God for been alive. Your miracle is close by,so keep hope alive. With my B.Sc 2.1,Masters and two other professional qualification with international recognition,i have not gotten my dream job.

BE HAPPY AND CELEBRATE.U CAN NEVER GET A GOOD RESULT FROM BEEN SAD.Happy Birth Day.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12