+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Termination of Appointment from NNPC

Termination of Appointment from NNPC

House,
    I got a termination of appointment letter from NNPC. No procedures were followed, like inviting me to defend myself. And the reason for the termination is entirely due to NNPC inefficiency, poor work culture and not following their own employee guidelines. Any clues as to what I have to do as this is extremely unfair? Not even a dime paid to me. Who knows the easiest way to reach the president of Nigeria? This one don pass me o.

Re: Termination of Appointment from NNPC

Seek an attorney to help explain the terms of your 'Appointment Letter' to you.

If there's no severance package then its obvious you were deceived and blinded into signing an appointment letter you shouldn't have.

You are entitled to a month's pay in lieu, and pro rated benefits so if you don't understand the terms of your appointment then seek the services of a lawyer.

Come to think of it...NNPC will never drop a staff without a panel's routine findings...are you sure you're a staff?

God bless all the same,

Cheers!
    Perseverance, Persistence and faith in GOD is all i need.

Re:

Yeah!except if u ar a contract or sort of casual staff,if it is truly termination u ar entitle to a mnth's pay just as 1 of d respndant reply. It is only those given outright dismisal dat no dime is given to dem. Last word:seek d services of an attorney. Gud luck

all what my fellow collegues stated are exactly what u are expected to do. but THERE IS ONE CONTRADITION i dont no may be u are one of dose BAKINDO employed illegally. it was was discovered that BAKINDO employed some people illegally without NNPC procedures of employement (man no man) it was stated that all dose people's appointement will be terminated probably u r one of dem if not u need to see a LEGAL ADVICER to advice on wat to do. thank u.

Hi all, I was duely employed alongside others. My qualifications are there. Yes I was a full senior staff. At least I should have been invited to clear myself of any allegations.
    In my workplace, my situation was a reflection of the work culture and mafia/mob interest groups that are destroying that corporation.
    Good! hiring an attorney is the way to go.
    Any attorney in the house ready to offer services, with some of the payment done later? I don't have full cash now. Thanks.

Oga , if u are duely employed by NNPC you belong to the union and since u pay ur due it is he mandate of the union to fight your course.
    I just pray you are not part of Bakindo boys
    Long lives Nigeria

First things first...if you want us to give you random help then we must know the contents and clauses stated on your letter of appointment. It is therein that you would realize that something needs to be given to you after a termination...and again you also have the privilege of being heard by a panel.

Read your letter thoroughly and then return here.
    Perseverance, Persistence and faith in GOD is all i need.

OK. I will fetch the employment letter and read it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Man.C
    OK. I will fetch the employment letter and read it again.
    Not just fetching the employment letter and read it again, but POST the content here and let Seasoned and Tested SANs and Legal Luminaries in NaijaHotJobs to help you. One love!

Re:

Tru talk!sighting d cntents wil surely solve dis isue once and for al IJN!

Quote Originally Posted by MscFinance
    Not just fetching the employment letter and read it again, but POST the content here and let Seasoned and Tested SANs and Legal Luminaries in NaijaHotJobs to help you. One love!
    my brother...in as much as it would help to clear a lot of dust for him to post the exact letter and it's contents, I still would not second the idea of him posting it on this forum...for obvious legal implications of this action.

I would rather he talked directly with the members of this house who are lawyers...He could send it directly into their mailbox if need be or meet with any of them one on one, for those living around him.

@poster; what are the unions (NUPENGASSAN) doing about your plight...is it unique to U alone

One love bro............it's not the end of the world! God's got you!

@triple c has aid it all.is not the end of the world

Man. C to me it depends on your condition of service. So before you sue get a lawyer to interpret the contents.

NNPC knows what it entails to sack an employee unjustly and the demand it may incur if you win in court so they must have a good ground for it.If not then my brother you have a case go ahead.
    I am a slow walker but I never walk backwards.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast