+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: Tellino consulting callin trainee network engineer

Quote Originally Posted by yomls View Post
    @okenwole, true it wasn't an interview in the real sense of it, just a chat/interview to check results and confirm interest in the job or any phobias abt travelling or height. Got a call from them yesterday(monday) wanting to confirm when i can start and then later in the evening a mail that i should come around on wednesday. Av u guys gotten any? I think guys should still apply as an afterthot, cos i think they need pple pretty much and fast.
    My brother can u plz show me how to apply if the application is still on? I need this pretty bad. Plz reply ASAP. Godbless

Re: Tellino consulting callin trainee network engineer

@yolms is it another interview you're beign called for or just to resume. I'm yet to get a call or mail from them. Has anyone else been called?

@okenwoke, let still wait till the week runs out, if they will relate back to us

Quote Originally Posted by yomls View Post
    @okenwole, true it wasn't an interview in the real sense of it, just a chat/interview to check results and confirm interest in the job or any phobias abt travelling or height. Got a call from them yesterday(monday) wanting to confirm when i can start and then later in the evening a mail that i should come around on wednesday. Av u guys gotten any? I think guys should still apply as an afterthot, cos i think they need pple pretty much and fast.
    bros ,do u have any info for us frm them.if they will stil call sum people more

it seems yomls is the only one that was called. Let's all be hopeful because they said before the week runs out we'll hear from them again. @ yomls, how was ur interaction with htem today? Pls share ur expirence with us. Cheers

Guys, today is the end of the week and yet no response from Telinno. Please does anyone have any information as regards what's going on so that we can know our fate. I'm tensed because I need this job badly. Cheers

I also luv it,cos its tally wit my course of study.@yomls ow far.pls drop any info frm them

Quote Originally Posted by kenny gbedu View Post
    I also luv it,cos its tally wit my course of study.@yomls ow far.pls drop any info frm them
    Guyz,dey've given offer letters to d successful ones(6) nd dey wl be resuming on 19th.
    All the best.

Quote Originally Posted by xploit View Post
    Guyz,dey've given offer letters to d successful ones(6) nd dey wl be resuming on 19th.
    All the best.
    Na wah o. @ xploit was there any other interview done for those selected? We were told they needed 20 people for the program, how come only 6 people were selected or are they calling in batches?

@ xploit, i sent u a private message in ur inbox. Kindly check it and respond. Thanks

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12