+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Topic: Standards Organisation of Nigeria, SON Recruiting.

Re: Standards Organisation of Nigeria, SON Recruiting.

Get Your Online Office or presence created for your business, Service, profession in this promo offer
    If your business is not on the internet today, you are totally going to be out your business. Today in Nigeria and all around the world, every thing is done online, Waec, Neco ,Universities ,Polytechnics registrations, payment collections, business offering better services using the online payment. In the developed world and even in Nigeria now , there is an increasing demand by employers to get to see people profiles, portfolios of services rendered in the past or current services through their online platforms, offices and profiles before one can even get a good Job nowadays.
    So if you have a business, service or profession that is not yet online, then you are not really in Business.
    You need an online presence through getting a website and set it up to market your products and services to the world 24 hours of the day and it will become our online office, increasing the sales and profits of your Business.
    We are offering a Special Free domain name and 500MB webhosting package with free web design Guide and tools for you to use and set up your online business now with ease
    Check it out here now to get it in the promo period that will last just for the next two weeks only Welcome to Global Network Online Technolgies
    Get it now and sign up immediately .The special offer goes for just 3500 with free domain and 500MB webhosting space , free web design guides and tools.
    webhosting.html not updated
    looking for a low cost and reliable 500MB webhosting service with free domain name
    Rush now to http://www.globalonlinetechng.com

Quote Originally Posted by justice59 View Post
    Did anyone receive confirmation email after completing d application? B'cos I didn't .
    thank you all the members of the house for the usual information of job opportunities given here. To all the members pls, I want to makes an enquiry about SON, if anyone have been call on fone for an interview schedule for next week?Kindly give urgent response to this and what is there office address in Lagos state?

Quote Originally Posted by jellyking View Post
    thank you all the members of the house for the usual information of job opportunities given here. To all the members pls, I want to makes an enquiry about SON, if anyone have been call on fone for an interview schedule for next week?Kindly give urgent response to this and what is there office address in Lagos state?
    Did u receive any call 4or interveiw next week?

Quote Originally Posted by musco4me View Post
    It means u hvnt applied! After registering, u get a mail frm them and also after applyin, u get a 2nd mail frm them.
    yes i got a reply after applying.

Has anyone receive invitation 4rm SON?

Quote Originally Posted by MMAJ View Post
    yes i got a reply after applying.
    @ MMAJ..........everybody got a reply mail after application was successful submitted. What we are hearing that someone was called for an interview is confusing. Being a FG agency, they should conduct a test before interview. Anyway, we will keep our fingers crossed as situations are unmasked.

Thank you all for the response. To make it brief, I was called on fone on thursday afternoon that i was shortlisted for an interview which i was suprise of because i did not fill the form full due to the problem that persist when i was trying to fill the form but what i only did was that i registered with my personal biodatas but i did not enter or update cv.I called them back to please send me the address of the venue but till now no address detail in formal on my form or via email.I was schedule for 3rd Nov. This year.. Which is coming thursday.Right now , i am in Abia State where i am serving and i will noot like the situation where i will waste my transport fare to lagos without anything.. PLEASE house what should i do?share you opinion and experience with me..also note that i know noone to influence this for me...

Thank you all for the response. To make it brief, I was called on fone on thursday afternoon that i was shortlisted for an interview which i was suprise of because i did not fill the form full due to the problem that persist when i was trying to fill the form but what i only did was that i registered with my personal biodatas but i did not enter or update cv.I called them back to please send me the address of the venue but till now no address detail in formal on my form or via email.I was schedule for 3rd Nov. This year.. Which is coming thursday.Right now , i am in Abia State where i am serving and i will noot like the situation where i will waste my transport fare to lagos without anything.. PLEASE house what should i do?share you opinion and experience with me..also note that i know noone to influence this for me...
    pls my dear broda,it sounds scam,run for your dere life and money,from wat u said u re yet to know the venue of d interview let alone the time dat d interview will commence also,no formal application, ure still servi
    serving pls think twice

I think is scam!

Why una dey border unaself....d poster is indeed a confused person following his story....in anothe post he affirmed dat he live sme hours below 20hrs.now he admitted he's serving in abia.is abia state up to 20hrs frm lagos?lets dnt waste our time in jobbless posters on NHJ

tnx 4 d info

@ onyewechristian if someone is confused help em' out rather than complicate issues for them. Let's always try to sound polite when choosing words in responding to other peoples post. Personally i don't like to underrate people. We are here to help each other in alotta' ways. Nice week ahead..........
    Keep Moving.

Pls my bro, i will advice u run 4 ur dere life cos 4rm what u hav said, i smell sumtin is fishing.n bsides, interview comes after an aptitude test as already been conducted. b wise like solomon but hav faith as abraham.

+ Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast