+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: SCHLUMBERGER vs NNPC

SCHLUMBERGER vs NNPC

Guys i need you to be straigh with me and advice me which is better? To me i prefer Schlumberger for its international standing and for its Career Progression plan but a friend of mine disagree. So please which is better in case I have the two offer. i covert you earnest contribution.

Re: SCHLUMBERGER vs NNPC

A BATTLE BETWEEN TWO GAINTS- Guys i need you to be straight with me and advice me which is better? To me i prefer Schlumberger for its international standing and for its Career Progression plan but a friend of mine disagree. So please which is better in case I have the two offer. i covert your earnest contribution.

I will never touch a servicing company with a ten foot pole even if my life depended on it.

get the job first and the come here and ask then we shall help u with answers.for now,only serious issues are considered

Quote Originally Posted by freggo View Post
    Guys i need you to be straigh with me and advice me which is better? To me i prefer Schlumberger for its international standing and for its Career Progression plan but a friend of mine disagree. So please which is better in case I have the two offer. i covert you earnest contribution.
    Even if they woke me up from a deep sleep, I ll pick schlum over and over again. Starting your career at schlum would land u in places. Nnpc is crap beside schlum oh even if it's a servicing company.

Be patient pls man and let put serious matters into consideration rather than deliberating on a job which u've not gotten yet....If it's faith u're try'n excercise about the mirage job of a th'n,consult your pastor not this forum.We handle issues that are already existing i.e someth'n we're double sure of not JOBS OF FAITH!

Quote Originally Posted by freggo View Post
    A BATTLE BETWEEN TWO GAINTS- Guys i need you to be straight with me and advice me which is better? To me i prefer Schlumberger for its international standing and for its Career Progression plan but a friend of mine disagree. So please which is better in case I have the two offer. i covert your earnest contribution.
    i ws tnkn u hd d ofa alrdy. mtchewwwwwwwww!

Quote Originally Posted by debkayla View Post
    Even if they woke me up from a deep sleep, I ll pick schlum over and over again. Starting your career at schlum would land u in places. Nnpc is crap beside schlum oh even if it's a servicing company.
    Though it depends on d angle u want to look at it from. They both have their pros and cons but I feel NNPC is better especially in d aspect of job security which is a very important factor to consider. Infact U need to know the percentage of Slb employees dat applied(and those that loved to apply but couldn't cos of requirements)2 NNPC in the ongoing recruitment exercise. Bros, NNPC all da way!

My broda NNPC is better bc u have job security,Time,career,ETC!! Slb is good but.....NNPC is far far better!

Truth be told, it is only people who don't know their whorth/value that will be bothered about job security.
    If u av been deloping urself and staying ahead of ur competitions u will be less concerned as ur talent will always make way for u.
    In conclusion, go to where ur career aspirations are met.
    Tictock likes this.

There is no need of thinking which of the coy is good. Am working in NNPC and to be candid, Schlumberger is a preferred coy. why should be people be talking of job security? Earnestly, Do ur work well and excel, and i promise u , nothing will happen. Even a stint of years in NNPC, one still needs to be in the other sides, ie seeing oneself in those IOC's and world class servicing coy like SLB. Bros, Choose SLB and U will be honoured. If u have alternative, then follow ur heart.

Quote Originally Posted by okure2 View Post
    There is no need of thinking which of the coy is good. Am working in NNPC and to be candid, Schlumberger is a preferred coy. why should be people be talking of job security? Earnestly, Do ur work well and excel, and i promise u , nothing will happen. Even a stint of years in NNPC, one still needs to be in the other sides, ie seeing oneself in those IOC's and world class servicing coy like SLB. Bros, Choose SLB and U will be honoured. If u have alternative, then follow ur heart.
    bros abeg u get any info for us in regards to the ongoing recruitment process

Quote Originally Posted by kenny gbedu View Post
    bros abeg u get any info for us in regards to the ongoing recruitment process
    Nice question!

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast