+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Standard organisation of nigeria calling on phone for interview

Standard organisation of nigeria calling on phone for interview

Thanks to all the member of the house for leave peace and harmony be in the naijahotjobs and i gives three gbosa for those giving the house information. Yesterday i was called on fone with a land line from lagos that i was shortlisted for an interview @ SON in Lagos. I am just convince since i had the call because i have problem with registering and after then i did not follow other due process of registration...in entering my cv and i did not receive any message from them via email.. I want the assistance of the house... Is this real? If it is .. What are the likely questions to be ask on the day of interview? I dont want to take risk to lagos and get to know that the call is fake because i am currently staying about few hours less than twenty hours to lagos... Pls i need ur view on this?advice me !!!

Re: Standard organisation of nigeria calling on phone for interview

Its a Scam, entry has not closed and if you are to recieve any call it shld be from dragnet not SON directly. And u said you have not even completed ur registration then how come

Cal d number back ,and hear them out if u can judge if they re scam

@jellyking....i can guess you are lying. ''''''' because i am currently staying about few hours less than twenty hours to lagos''''''''',.......even maiduguri is nt dat far frm lagos

This is funny,registration is not over yet,u werent even called for an aptitude test,is now interview,pls try n sense fraud wen u re involved. Gov recruitments take time,like nafdac for example since june they did d recruitment til now only aptitude test d applicants ve written,no sight of interview. So u re bn involved in a fraud,shine ur eye. Cheers

This guy was neva called. Pls ignore him. The fact is that he's nt even smart enough 2 knw weda the applicatn is stil on. This guy may be fraud himself

Quote Originally Posted by jellyking View Post
    Thanks to all the member of the house for leave peace and harmony be in the naijahotjobs and i gives three gbosa for those giving the house information. Yesterday i was called on fone with a land line from lagos that i was shortlisted for an interview @ SON in Lagos. I am just convince since i had the call because i have problem with registering and after then i did not follow other due process of registration...in entering my cv and i did not receive any message from them via email.. I want the assistance of the house... Is this real? If it is .. What are the likely questions to be ask on the day of interview? I dont want to take risk to lagos and get to know that the call is fake because i am currently staying about few hours less than twenty hours to lagos... Pls i need ur view on this?advice me !!!
    <br />
    <br />
    Guy, you need to be taught use of english again.

I am not sure of why you posted this but what I know is that SON did not call you. If there is something you want to know just ask insted of drawing unecessary attention.

It is kind of distraction pls ignore him and his post

Quote Originally Posted by daisy essien View Post
    This is funny,registration is not over yet,u werent even called for an aptitude test,is now interview,pls try n sense fraud wen u re involved. Gov recruitments take time,like nafdac for example since june they did d recruitment til now only aptitude test d applicants ve written,no sight of interview. So u re bn involved in a fraud,shine ur eye. Cheers
    Due to bureaucratic bottlenecks here and there, government recruitment exercises take much time. So, i wonder why this guy was called even when the job application date hasn't expired. For instance, NNPC ended theirs in last year December and conducted aptitude test towards end of March this year, began interview in July and finished in August. Till now, nobody has heard from them. And the same thing applicable to other FG agencies like Police, NAFDAC as mentioned above, NEMA, DPR et al. Let us hope till December for any aptitude test.

The guy is obviously a fraud n I can bet he'll soon ask for financial assistance to travel his 20hours to lag l☺l

Quote Originally Posted by onyewechristian View Post
    @jellyking....i can guess you are lying. ''''''' because i am currently staying about few hours less than twenty hours to lagos''''''''',.......even maiduguri is nt dat far frm lagos
    Obviously you are not well travelled else you would know how long it takes from maiduguri to lagos & even from adamawa . That aside, why are you all accusing †ђξ guy of wrong doing? He only asked for advice if you don't have any for him then let him be or is it that you do not trust God for you miracles?
    Haba make we dey tender justice with mercy ooo.

opn

good day all!!

pls hav any1 heard frm Standard organisation of nigeria since after the online application in Nov. 2011 this year?

if there is update on this pls kindly reply my post or send a mail to [email protected]

ur response will be gladly welcomed.
    Attached Files

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast