+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: HSE COORDINATOR (Port Harcourt, Nigeria)

HSE COORDINATOR (Port Harcourt, Nigeria)

Job Reference 6813
    Salary/Rate Attractive Staff Package Date Posted 6/13/2012
    Country Nigeria Closing Date 6/20/2012
    City Port Harcourt
    Job Type Permanent
    Job Summary Swift are working with a Global Services Company in the Oil and Gas industry for an HSE Coordinator. The HSE Coordinator will oversee HSE in Nigeria and be the main referent of to align Nigeria operations and the operations in other countries with our Clients’ Standards. Main Duties; • Oversee HSE activities in Nigeria (Operations, Supply Chain and FISE), coordinating the local HSE Nigeria Responsible person • Coordinate HSE activities in those countries where there is not an HSE Local Responsible (i.e. South America) • Be the main contact for the integration of Project structure and procedures • Assure proper communication with major customers and verify customer's requirements are met. • Be the main referent to attend customer's audits. • Supports new initiatives in the region- new facilities, new yards and new commercial agreements • Identifies applicable legal requirements for each country of Sub-Saharan Africa and ensures compliance. • Define, implement and follow up the HSE Management Program of each facility and supports the implementation of proper HSE training. • Assure full implementation of HSE Training and contribute to knowledge sharing as internal instructor • Understanding legal requirements of each countries and define appropriate actions to achieve compliance. Be in contact with Governments for permitting issues. Skills Required; • Degree & NEBOSH required for this position • Excellent Communication and Networking Skills • Minimum of 5 years’ experience in HSE • Availability to travel among Sub-Saharan countries For more information send your CV to [email protected]
    Consultant Miss Mari Spray
    Email [email protected]
    Phone +44 1992 704900

Re: HSE COORDINATOR (Port Harcourt, Nigeria)

Hello guys, you already have the consultant's number there already, please call and do a follow-up, i bet you, it works that way atimes. you can logon to http://www.swiftworldwideresources.com for more details

Fool, thats what you are

@4701, I dont think its appropriate of you to call that dude a fool, though I no its scam cos the number he's even referring one to has UK dail code on it. I think it's gonna b ideal if you simply just try to drop a scam alert rather than insult. Its a suggestion.

@4701: i'm not here to convince you if the job is real or not, you may wish to apply if you like, i really don't care...

i applied but it seems like scam but i can never be dupe... i knw that yap. i dont need to abuse anybody.
    A

+ Reply