Closed Topic + New Job/Topic
Page 43 of 52 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast

Topic: SRD Invitation

Re: SRD Invitation

Quote Originally Posted by lb99
    just got my invite....for medicals..best of luck to you all still waiting..as for those rejected..there is something better coming ..for u all...just keep it positive
    @Ib99: Could you please confirm when and where you did your SRD? It would really help. Thanks.

Thank God ! Just saw my Pre-employment medical invitation!
    To God be the glory.

Like i predicted, there would be mixed feelings here. i love the spirit of impish and wemustmakeit. u guys wld be greatly rewarded soon. And as i said earlier, there is no need for the victorious to say it out. This wld make others feel bad in a way. Please, remember to give thanks and do some charity.

God is FAITHFUL.
    TOUGH TIMES DONT LAST ONLY TOUGH PEOPLE DO.

@kente101: your use of the word 'victorious' shows the problem. It was neither a battle nor war. The fact that anyone feel bad serves to show them that they valued the opportunity. I feel it is even good to let it out, as it'll make it easier to move on anyway...

People,please continue to let us know responses, it has been helpful. For those who passed, congrats. For those who didn't, take heart. From the lack of sleep I got last night, I canonly imagine how a negative response would ruin my mood..

I got a rejectiomn Letter from Shell yesterday after being on the waiting list for more than one year.Its been an eventful year,and i want to appreciate the most high God for preserving my life till date. i wish all successful candidates the very best & the rejected ones the grace to pick up their lives and forge ahead.
    One love

@mopol007: Thanks a lot for opening up but I must say that was totally not fair to you. From what you have said I think that there would be no waiting list this year...only acceptance or rejection.

@Og2711: Same over here too bro except that my anxiety is based on optimism. What I would really appreciate from the successful candidates in the house is not just to post that they have received their medical IV letters, that sort of information does not help anyone except that you are just bent on showing off or gloating.

GUYS PLEASE ENDEAVOUR TO POST WHEN AND WHERE YOU DID YOUR SRD SO OTHERS COULD HAVE AN IDEA OF WHEN TO EXPECT THEIRS.!

From the discussion so far, one can conclude that the IV’s are sent according to discipline. Is it a good one if I say only applicants with electrical, civil and petroleum degrees have gotten responses?

@ them chief: what are you always postulating? And the postulation no dey ever get head. I know a chemical and mechanical recipient each.

I think its a little late for such. For now its either positive or negative!

@og2711
    Pls whr did you have your SRD and when.

Quote Originally Posted by Og2711
    @ them chief: what are you always postulating? And the postulation no dey ever get head. I know a chemical and mechanical recipient each.

I think its a little late for such. For now its either positive or negative!
    Na wa o. See as u attack me self. You know this shell stuff has giving rise to BP of very high magnitude. Anyway, man just dey type things so that thinking no go kill am bo.

@ them chief: no vex, na same tension wey dey hold you na im make me explode like that. I totally feel you

@isiah 5:8 : on the 23rd of july in port harcourt..

finally finally, the awaited has landed.

to all the successful, Congrat.
    and for the rest of us still on employment waiting list, God will make a way for us.

Closed Topic
Page 43 of 52 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast