Closed Topic + New Job/Topic
Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Topic: SPDC Shortlisting!

Re: SPDC Shortlisting!

Quote Originally Posted by bigbrodanaija View Post
    Guyz, I applied successfully about three weeks ago and my application status still reads "application received" while some guyz that applied last week or thereabout have theirs reading "shortlisted". What could be wrong? Do I need to reapply? Please advise!
    Same here.

mine too..i was shortlisted

My Application - Careers just copy and on your browser, then log in with ur username and password

For those that were shortlisted, Please what discipline did u apply for cos mine still reads ''application received and i applied since on the 13th of march.

I applied since 22nd. mine is still saying received. went through internship too.

Well!!! Shortlisting is still on going! So keep your fingers crossed and hope for the best. As long as it did not say "regretted" or "rejected". it just means your application is still "under review". All hope is not lost.

Quote Originally Posted by nedbertino View Post
    hello friend let me correct you,applying for internship is not a mistake is about you reading and understanding what they wrote about internship,shell wrote that internship is for those that wants to learn under a mentor in shell before the main job,srd is more like an 8hr program where you show and compete with others to show what you have more like experienced,i know what i want that is why i choose internship and i was shortlisted,so dont think they mean internship is for 4th year or those in school,,read internship again,and remember we all applied with our degrees which 4th years dont have,so to all that applied through internship its not a mistake.
    @nedbertino, now let ME CORRECT YOU! Apparently you were a victim of small picture syndrome! You hung on to a few sentences in the internship brief while ignoring the remaining parts. If you applied through internship, you are highly on your own. What you should have been applying for as a Nigerian was Local Oppourtunities. If your application you did not come across those two words anywhere.....well my friend.......YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN..........if you did not take heed of XCALITY

Quote Originally Posted by Kasi View Post
    For those that were shortlisted, Please what discipline did u apply for cos mine still reads ''application received and i applied since on the 13th of march.
    I applied for local oppourtunities and was shortlisted. There is no particular discipline. Its also what some refer to as SITP.

Quote Originally Posted by nedbertino View Post
    hello friend let me correct you,applying for internship is not a mistake is about you reading and understanding what they wrote about internship,shell wrote that internship is for those that wants to learn under a mentor in shell before the main job,srd is more like an 8hr program where you show and compete with others to show what you have more like experienced,i know what i want that is why i choose internship and i was shortlisted,so dont think they mean internship is for 4th year or those in school,,read internship again,and remember we all applied with our degrees which 4th years dont have,so to all that applied through internship its not a mistake.
    Nedbertino, this is what I was talking about. I have highlighted an area which I think you should think about.

As one of our interns, you’ll benefit from regular and structured performance evaluation from your mentor and direct supervisor. You’ll also receive direct feedback to help you to enhance your strengths and build on any areas for development.

As your internship will be fully assessed against real tasks and targets, we gain a very rounded view of your skills and capabilities. Succeed in your internship and you could be offered a full-time position at Shell when you graduate. It’s a simple and direct route into Shell.

Where were your eyes when you were reading.......?eh!!!! (.....i know what i want that is why i choose internship and i was shortlisted) DUUUUHHHHH!!!!!! Na so una fail exam

Mine reads shortlisted too and i applied for local opportunities.May God accomplish this good work he started.AMEN.

I applied 4 local opportunities and it reads shortlisted.May God accomplish this good work he started.

Quote Originally Posted by K2mature View Post
    Hello guys....log in with user name & password....check application status......Mine says shortlisted!
    Tnx man,mine reads shortlisted too.May God accomplish the good work he started.AMEN

oh my God, prayers truly works. Tot i had lost out but to God be the Glory i am shortlisted.

Closed Topic
Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast