Closed Topic + New Job/Topic
Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Topic: SPDC Shortlisting!

Re: SPDC Shortlisting!

Hi friends my own application was also shortlisted. Pls any one that has part question paper should also send to me too. [email protected]. Cheers

u guys shd read other threads and stop dropping ur email addresses here

I applied for local opportunities and was also shortlisted. Please does anyone know when they'll likely inform us about the test? And yeah, pls what format does SPDC's test take?
    Tanx a mil.

pls house i want to find out if anyone has been invited for apptitude test at SPDC because i was also shortlisted but havenot receive any mail or sms from them. thanks guy expecting your reply

Tnx K2mature 4 ur info.
    Let every youth in naija learn 2 be responsible and Good citizens. I pray God help us!

Guyz please help
    On trying to check the status of my application i encountered this message:

Content Encoding Error

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because it uses an invalid or unsupported form of compression.

* Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

Please any one with useful info on how i can overcome this message?

Your anticipated response will be highly appreciated

Guyz please help

Content Encoding Error

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because it uses an invalid or unsupported form of compression.

Make una helep me o!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Content Encoding Error

Red face Re: SPDC Shortlisting!

please guys how do i log into the shell website to view the status of my application.

I have been trying for a while now but to no avail, its been giving me an error message. i dont know if it is peculiar to only me or whether my browsing settings are wrong.

Is any other hot job user experiencing difficulty in accessing his/her account?

I am using Mozilla and explorer. do we have any other browser that can overcome this challenge?

House pls i need ur response urgently so that i may also know my status which i know say God don shortlist me already.

one love. abeg make una respond o

Quote Originally Posted by XCALITY;4
    guys lets pray for the best, lots of guys made mistake applying for internship which is made for guys in final year of study or 4th year. from the look of things application will close 2moro, shortlisting is actually based on how you were able to answer some trickling questions while filling the form and the discipline choosed.
    hello friend let me correct you,applying for internship is not a mistake is about you reading and understanding what they wrote about internship,shell wrote that internship is for those that wants to learn under a mentor in shell before the main job,srd is more like an 8hr program where you show and compete with others to show what you have more like experienced,i know what i want that is why i choose internship and i was shortlisted,so dont think they mean internship is for 4th year or those in school,,read internship again,and remember we all applied with our degrees which 4th years dont have,so to all that applied through internship its not a mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by XCALITY View Post
    guys lets pray for the best, lots of guys made mistake applying for internship which is made for guys in final year of study or 4th year. from the look of things application will close 2moro, shortlisting is actually based on how you were able to answer some trickling questions while filling the form and the discipline choosed.
    XCALITY, pls what kind of tricky questions? pls clarify.

Quote Originally Posted by T- BOOZ View Post
    please guys how do i log into the shell website to view the status of my application.

I have been trying for a while now but to no avail, its been giving me an error message. i dont know if it is peculiar to only me or whether my browsing settings are wrong.

Is any other hot job user experiencing difficulty in accessing his/her account?

I am using Mozilla and explorer. do we have any other browser that can overcome this challenge?

House pls i need ur response urgently so that i may also know my status which i know say God don shortlist me already.

one love. abeg make una respond o
    T-BOOZ, try checking it in a cyber cafe if u are currently using ur personal computer. it might be ur internet provider

Guyz, I applied successfully about three weeks ago and my application status still reads "application received" while some guyz that applied last week or thereabout have theirs reading "shortlisted". What could be wrong? Do I need to reapply? Please advise!

Closed Topic
Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast