Closed Topic + New Job/Topic
Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Topic: SPDC Shortlisting!

Re: SPDC Shortlisting!

@venessavenus, what of d person that suggested d advice that u follow TRIPLE-C's cv re-editing method? Do u promise d same 4 him too.lol!

House. pls I applied for local opportunities and i checked my status. It says SHORTLISTED. please any body with the idea of when the interview will hold should pls let us know. pls you can as well help to send any material to: [email protected] GOD BLESS AND GUDLUK TO ALL. ONE HOUSE....

House. pls I applied for local opportunities and i checked my status. It says SHORTLISTED. please any body with the idea of when the interview will hold should pls let us know. pls you can as well help to send any material to: [email protected] GOD BLESS AND GUDLUK TO ALL. ONE HOUSE....

@Letty: How come? Did you make any changed to your cv/profile since being shortlisted?

@Donivald... maybe a smaller ssmmaacckk!!!
    donivald likes this.
    V

@Chisomaga247. I applied 4 local opportunities and the status says shortlisted. Just keep checking. @house, pls anyone with idea about the day 4 the interview should let us know & pls 4 any helpful material pls kindly send to: [email protected] thanks 2 all & gudluck.

pls any1 with useful tips..my status changed from shortlisted to application received..what do i do?

Quote Originally Posted by Okere Ernest Chima View Post
    @Chisomaga247. I applied 4 local opportunities and the status says shortlisted. Just keep checking. @house, pls anyone with idea about the day 4 the interview should let us know & pls 4 any helpful material pls kindly send to: [email protected] thanks 2 all & gudluck.
    We dunno yet if it's there's gonna be a test before the SRD itself. Most times there's a test. They'll let you know. Be prepared. I heard that last year's test happened around the second week of May although their recruitment was concluded later than ours did. Try and browse for materials- everybody is scared of the spies we have on NHJ.
    V

Pls help, my status changed from shortlisted to application received, don't know what to do.

Dis change of status seems mysterious ooo!!! Probably, they r now cross checking those that have been shortlisted by system generated change of status without verification or review by the recruitment dept. May God help u guys......cheers

my status has just changed from shortlisted to application received. this one na play oo

pls house, i just discovered that my application status changed from shortlisted to application received, my job ID changed and position title changed from local opportunities to employment. i applied for SRD. did anybody have the same experience as i did and wat is our fate? Thanx

This change of status is really Strange. Maybe someone could contact them using the "contact us" link on their page? That is if you wait after a while and it doesn't change. Or you could ask a friend (highly placed or not) working with them what could be done.
    V

@letty, masterjay and ojotitus06 what did you guys apply for? was it under the recruitment day or the internship. did ur job ID and position title change as mine did? pls a quick response will be of help and are there those who applied under the recruitment day still having their status shortlisted or whose own didnt change at all?

Closed Topic
Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast