Closed Topic + New Job/Topic
Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Topic: SPDC Shortlisting!

Re: SPDC Shortlisting!

Did you guys upload your transcripts? please?
    V

@Triple-c, Pls i PM you, pls try reply ooo. i'm in need of that question. i am still waiting.

I was also shortlisted any useful information, preparation material. Pls contact me on [email protected]. Kudos

@venessavenus, no we didn't upload our transcripts. If u still haven't been shortlisted, why not try re-structuring ur CV to d format advised by TRIPLE-C some pages back 'cos dat workd 4 some of us here.

@all, Any1 wit idea if Shell have test centre outside Nigeria. My status just changed to "Shortlisted" 2day for Local Opportunity and presently in UK. Your positive responses will be highly appreciated. Cheers

hi house just checked mine and it says shortlisted!!! any idea wen the test would be conducted?
    why is everyone selfishly requesting for the past questions to be sent to their mail box? what happened to having it posted here

Quote Originally Posted by yhemy4life View Post
    @all, Any1 wit idea if Shell have test centre outside Nigeria. My status just changed to "Shortlisted" 2day for Local Opportunity and presently in UK. Your positive responses will be highly appreciated. Cheers
    wouldnt know about the selection test,...but 4 d SRD proper, u have 2 come ova 2 9ja!
    cheer$

@K2mature, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Triple-C View Post
    @tumtum et al who's status still says application received....guys my application status read the same for over 3 weeks within which some people's status changed t shortlisted only 2 days after they applied. I remember the same happened to me last year, so I was dedicated to making it through this time around.

within this anxious-waiting period, I discovered that the shorlisting status is system generated actually (I stand to be corrected), there are form query fields in the system database, when your information which the system pulls off your data input and CV match the minimum specified for shortlisting...U win, at least for the first stage.

Your info may meet the minimum requirement for the system but if the system scan does not 'see' and subsequently retrieve these important data...the qualified candidate is not shorlisted...too bad.

Different databases have their specific query form fields and as such you have to 'help' the system and make ur case an easy one, by therefore arranging your info in such a way that the system during it's scan can pick the sought-after data.

I had to pull back my CV from the database and re-formatted it as adviced on the SHELL CV TIPS page after 2 days of doing this my status changed to 'SHORTLISTED', you can also do the same, follow their headings and their format.

Curriculum Vitae/Resume - Writing Tips - Careers

one love all!
    Triple-C, way to go bro! Nice observation/discovery. But a couple of things... First, when u applied last year, did your status show 'application received' throughout, till the recruitment process got completed?

Secondly, does the status change first to 'application under review', then to 'shortlisted'? Or it changes straight from 'application received' to 'shortlisted'?

Lastly, i dunno if you are in Nigeria (those that will be invited to write a test), cuz i understand those abroad will only be subjected to interviews over the phone. If that's the case, do you know if their status (those abroad) changing to 'shortlisted' will matter? Or how else will they sift out the applications of those abroad.

I applied since March 16th, and my status still shows 'application received'. I however applied your methodology yesterday, and i'm hoping it changes soon.

yhmy4life, when did you apply? Exact date? And how long did it take for your status to change to 'shortlisted'? I learnt that those abroad will only have interviews, no tests.

@Yankeeboy, I applied on 30th of March 2011 and just had my status changed today 2 "Shortlisted" after showing "Application under Review" for about 2 weeks.

pls house i just checked my status and it says "SHORTLISTED"....any aptitude test format, pls send to [email protected].
    Thank u and God bless u

how can we unite and coperate in this forum when alot of us are askin for materials to be sent to their private boxes.what is wrong if its posted here for everyone trying to prepare to see and make use of it. There's love in sharing.lets not be greedy and self centered. We are all after the same thing but remember 'many are called but few are choosen'.

Closed Topic
Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast