+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Topic: SPDC Niger Delta Post-Graduate Scholarship Scheme @ Imperial College London

Re: SPDC Niger Delta Post-Graduate Scholarship Scheme @ Imperial College London

...lol... God wil help us.

sincerely, my most pressing wish for now is a very good, high profile and well paying job, like 1M per month.

but this post and the PTDF contrversity is really tempting me o........

but this post (also d PTDF controversy) is really tempting me o........

Guys,

SPDC is giving back to the communities they make most of their money from. It happens with every company. Mobil has a separate Indigenous overseas masters scholarship - separate from the national one they give - which they don't advertise so u don't get to know Mobil gives indigenes scholarship if your are not an indigene. Total gives Obagi and most of Omoku free 24 hours electricity. You cant ask Total to give the entire Nigeria free electricity. In most undergraduate scholarship schemes, they have national merit and operational areas. These are all to give the host communities special attention. It is normal and constitutes the much touted CSR. Since this is the maiden edition, let's see how they will gradually introduce a national scheme that all others will benefit from.

i cant find the link for this againmis it still on? coz its not april 30th yet

@oilprince- i lyk d spirit pray 4 d best and a high paying job is definitely praying 4 best. But Lemme advise u there's nothing lyk being tempted. Spread your dragnet wide. Apply for d jobs and as well for d skools..... At all at all na him bad. NoteThis scholarship's deadline is april 30th of which u must ve been granted provisional admission.....
    It's honestly essential that Shell, chevron, total, mobil and all d IOCs provide this kind of opportunities for indigenes of their operational sites.. Cos that 'd be their way of rewarding these communities. Not to sound tribalistic 'm sure other regions of d country 'd ve demanded such had it being dt these IOCs were in their land.... Goodluck to those that re applying!

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123