+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: Shell Recruitment Day- Commercial Graduates 2011

Shell Recruitment Day- Commercial Graduates 2011

Please, who knows what is the next thing after Shell Recruitment Day Interview, a email of offer letter requesting for medical test of another final interview?

Thanks in anticipationg for your resposnes.

Re: Shell Recruitment Day- Commercial Graduates 2011

Why do u ask, as far as I know no commercial graduate have even been invited to a test yet, or do u know otherwise?

Commercial Graduates have been invited for 2 interviews, of which I was part of.

So, we are awaiting the final decision I guess

Pls clarify were the commercial grads interview at the same time with those of the engineering and science guys? When did u apply? I applied since march this yr and my application status has been changing from shortlisted to under review since then?

May I ask why didn't anybody inform this forum when the commercial interviews were on, I had previously posted about when will commercial grads start and nobody really answered.

Quote Originally Posted by BIGER BOY View Post
    Pls clarify were the commercial grads interview at the same time with those of the engineering and science guys? When did u apply? I applied since march this yr and my application status has been changing from shortlisted to under review since then?

May I ask why didn't anybody inform this forum when the commercial interviews were on, I had previously posted about when will commercial grads start and nobody really answered.
    My broda it is true commercial graduates are currently waiting for medical invitation. Look easewhere my dear or wait for another year. it is well with you.

Quote Originally Posted by BIGER BOY View Post

My broda it is true commercial graduates are currently waiting for medical invitation. Look easewhere my dear or wait for another year. it is well with you.

Na wao...what criteria is Shell even using to invite candidates. It looks like there is some underground runs going on. @godychuk...please how many of you were invited for interviews, and what did you study. I can't imagine that I was not invited since I studied energy economics at master's level. This is all so surprising.

Quote Originally Posted by quintisense View Post
    Na wao...what criteria is Shell even using to invite candidates. It looks like there is some underground runs going on. @godychuk...please how many of you were invited for interviews, and what did you study. I can't imagine that I was not invited since I studied energy economics at master's level. This is all so surprising.
    My brother,

While I appreciate your concern and surprise, I would also like to let you know that there might have been other applicants with PhDs in Petroleum Economics, Petroleum Management, Energy Marketing and co from the world's best schools. One cannot rule out this possibility.Things are really, really competitive nowadays my brother. However, I know that nothing can stop a person when his time comes. Let's keep trying. Let's keep the hope alive! e go soon reach our turn too.

Yours truly,
    a poster on the banking and finance section.

Quote Originally Posted by ighoeve View Post
    My brother,

While I appreciate your concern and surprise, I would also like to let you know that there might have been other applicants with PhDs in Petroleum Economics, Petroleum Management, Energy Marketing and co from the world's best schools. One cannot rule out this possibility.Things are really, really competitive nowadays my brother. However, I know that nothing can stop a person when his time comes. Let's keep trying. Let's keep the hope alive! e go soon reach our turn too.

Yours truly,
    a poster on the banking and finance section.
    are u sayn dat dz 1s dat were invitd have phds? Lol

For technical graduates it was a medical invite after the SRD. Am not sure how it will work for you guys but i think its almost the same. The website will give you the answer, they actually follow the pattern set out there. I remember that godychuk actually informed the house when he went for his interview.

@babestell how are u enjoying ur job?

lol! bro mouth no fit talk am o!
    Devonian likes this.

Thanks Ighoeve. I appreciate your view. But so much still remains unanswered. Ideally, one would expect that anyone who has met the minimum requirements and has been shortlisted should be given a fair chance of showing his/her capabilities. For a multinational company like Shell this is not too much of an expectation. But I like to think that the exercise is still on-going.......My fingers are crossed.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast