+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Shell Invites for Technical Graduate Selection Test

Shell Invites for Technical Graduate Selection Test

House i got this invitation yesteday, anybody wit the same should show interest. Also

Dear CANDIDATE,

Further to your application for a Technical Graduate position, and our previous correspondence with you we now wish to invite you to a Selection Test on Tuesday 31st May 2011 at 0700hrs. The test will take place at Hotel Presidential (Atlantic Hall) along Aba Express Road. Port Harcourt.

On the day of the test, please bring with you the original copies of the following documents (failure to do so will make you ineligible to sit for the tests):

- Degree certificate(s)

- WASC/G.C.E/SSCE certificate (five credits in not more than two sittings - Maths, English,

Physics and Chemistry inclusive)

- NYSC Discharge Certificate

- Birth certificate (Government registered) or Age Declaration

- Change of name (where applicable)

- Valid identification card

(In place of your NYSC discharge certificate, for those still serving kindly come along with your NYSC id card)

Please also bring pencils, eraser, and a copy of this letter.

Mobile phones and other personal items that can cause distraction during the tests will not be accepted into the test rooms.

You will need to make your own travel arrangements to and from the venue and you will be reimbursed based on our rates. For overseas candidates, reimbursement will only be based on travel within Nigeria.

If you have any queries or need more information, please email the address below.

We thank you for your continued interest in Shell.

Kind Regards,
    God has a plan 4 Me

Re: Shell Invites for Technical Graduate Selection Test

hi guys,

I have been shortlisted since march 11th but has not been called up for the test.

I just receive this mail this morning and checked status, my status has been changed from shortlisted to regretted.

Dear XXXX

This is an update in respect of your application for a technical graduate position. After further screening of your application, we regret to inform you that we are unable to progress you to the next level of our Recruitment process.

While we thank you for your application, we advise that if you wish to reapply for any of our student or graduate opportunities, we do ask that you wait for a period of twelve months before submitting another application.

To learn more about the Shell screening process and what we look for in successful candidates, visit www.shell.com/careers/whatwelookfor. In addition, please note that some countries/regions may have additional local requirements.
    At this time, we regret that we will be unable to give individual feedback.
    We thank you for your continued interest in Shell and wish you all the very best for the future.

Kind Regards,
    Shell Recruitment.

did any 1 else shortlisted but not invited get this. I need clarification.

+ Reply