+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Topic: Shell gate crashers

Re: Shell gate crashers

i want to know,if everybody that gatecrashed got that call because if all that gatecrashed got the call then it means that they just want to get the state of origin for something else but if it is few then it means those guys that got the call did well and should not panic for their IV will come, for the interview is for three weeks,starting from 28th of June 2010,just know that God is up there.
    A

Well, God is on His throne and He will not with-hold anything good for those who lives uprightly and puts their trust in Him alone. I am a gate-crasher at PH on 18 - May - 10. I got a call to confirm my State of Origin but no other call or alert till now. Let us all believe God for He will see us through in Jesus name, Amen.

bgt

Shell called GTs to obtain infos abt them, don't u think they wanted to update their DB with those info so as to bar them from writing/applying for any shell opening within this next 12months?
    By strength shall no man prevail...

@Bgt:This ur post fit cut som ppl mind o!.. . Well,its strange that so far no G.C hv received invites, but dats nt 2 say it wont come, ther's still hope.So Good luck everyone.

This should not be difficult. Those who got phone calls from Shell should call the number to findout what the problem is. It will help calm the tensed situation.

I strongly think that there is no cause for alarm,since no gatecrashers has gotten iv then it means they want to conclude dealings with those that was invited before dealing with gatecrashers cause they will not tell us that no gatecrasher passed the test,so i will urge the house to see it from that light for God is not sleeping he will do what he says he will do,so all we have to do is to look up to him.
    A

@all,i started dis thread based on the vehement believe & conviction i've in christ to perfect our uninvited gate crashing. I'm of d view dat preference are being given 2 invitees @ d mean time while GCrashers will follow suit thereafter. Hope &faith tells me dat 4 them 2 have called some GC, it means some have bn specially considered for srd. @bgt...I last sat 4 d sitp in 2008 & didn't even apply 4dis 2010 program b4 gatecrashing But yet received a call. Some friends of mine also didn't apply & weren't called on phone.so why do u think there was no need 2 update their profile to prevent re-application within d next 12 months as u've claim? To ease off d anxiety, try to broaden ur job search outside shell... God bless & help us all

I heard Hazard (rejection) mails have started rolling in,has any gate crasher received such mail? pls let us know know..

^^^
    the rejection mail should be auto generated for those that where invited but failed the test, and those that applied but where not invited for the test.

I feel that those that where not invited but gate crashed may still get the rejection email, however they may still be invited IF THEY DID WELL ON THE TEST.

So if u gate crashed and u feel u did well in the test u can still be praying

This is not a fact, its just my opinion.
    a man without a vizion is like a traveller without a destination. a traveller without a destination is a wanderer. don't be a wanderer in life get a vizion

@ll gate crashers, lets kp hopes alive because Nothing works like Faith & patience.Only few persons can practice it. I have released my faith @work & I'm confident d lord is working in my favour... What abt u?

@dee2ydeex,there are diffrent reasons why people gate crash and all gate crashers met the shell's requirements that was why they where allowed to take the test.If u can remenber not all GC were allowed into the test hall.For those that were called have u called back to know the next line of action?if yes let the house know.

@ Osasdiddy i feel u.i am so sure that God brought me to that test venue and by his grace i was allowed to enter and to show he is really interested that i become a shell staff he made it possible for me to be among the gatecrashers that were called for the state of origin.So believe u me when i tell u that i have an unshakable belief that my invitation for the SRD is on the way.For God my Father controls everything on earth even the recruiters of shell are under him so If GOD be for me who can be against me.

hey house,
    I'm still very expectant with regards to shell hitting my box with my invite afta buzzing my phone as a hopeful gatecrasher.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast