+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Avoiding Scam

Avoiding Scam

The one and only rule to avoid scam is 'Don't pay money of any form for a job'. No serious employer need your money, they only need your service. It is only a SCAMMER that need your money to feed his hungry self and family.

Most international job forums have scam sections where scams and suspected scams are reported. I think www.naijahotjobs.com being the number one job forum in nigeria, needs a section for scam reporting so that if anybody get an offer from a scammer or see a advert that looks scam-like can search in the scam section. I hope the adminstrator reads this.

Re.avoiding scam

Dats true talk bro.

Re: Avoiding Scam

Quote Originally Posted by daytopluv
    The one and only rule to avoid scam is 'Don't pay money of any form for a job'. No serious employer need your money, they only need your service. It is only a SCAMMER that need your money to feed his hungry self and family.

Most international job forums have scam sections where scams and suspected scams are reported. I think www.naijahotjobs.com being the number one job forum in nigeria, needs a section for scam reporting so that if anybody get an offer from a scammer or see a advert that looks scam-like can search in the scam section. I hope the adminstrator reads this.

there is a scam watch section on this site in the open discussions section. All scam adverts are reported there.

+ Reply