+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: I THOUGH IT WAS A SCAM

I THOUGH IT WAS A SCAM

MTN XTRAPRO i thought it ws a lie when my friend refered me just type 720 to 131 to migrate to XTRAPRO you must have alist N500 in your acct,after that you can start refering your friends ,for each frnd you refered N500 will be credited to your acct real credit not bonus,,credit dat you can sell call any netwk,you can make N2500 every day,lay hold of this it while it last,, if you are nt clear you can call this number 08069683312

Re: I THOUGH IT WAS A SCAM

How does it work please?

I hope their pyramid wont crash........lol

Dear Markotech,

You have to repent and stop xploiting you fellow nigerians. I dont really think you read or listened to yourself b4 posting your 419 info.

you never sounded like som1 who benefited but more or less like one of the perpetrators..DEAR ALL, this is not real-ONCE U SEND 720 TO 131, 500 WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM UR BALANCE AND THEN YOU WILL BE CREDITED WITH 100 BONUS and an SMS will be sent to this effect..this idiots failed to include that part because of course thay are scammers.

Pls, let us be guided by this unsrupulous elements who are satanic from birth..Pls all should also note that Search4chike is also a SCAM perharps the same evil as mark.

@Mikky1
    Thanx for the enlightenment.
    I just hope lots of our greedy friends would find this useful.
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

Hey, easy man.If we dnt understand a thing,i think the ryt thing is to keep quiet and make a research b4 we open our mouths.
    And before anybody jumps at me,i'll like to state that i'm not in partnership with MTN or anybdy around here to promote their product.
    Jst like we have Xtraconnect,xtracool, MTN also has xtrapro.N500 is deducted everymonth from xtrapro accounts and they are allowed to make calls at 25k per second.Over the few days MTN introduced a promotion on XTRAPRO, maybe to lure pple into using it more and its a form of network mkting which of my own opinion is creative.For each person u introduce into xtra pro,u get N500 from MTN and dats what everybody is clamoring for.Its not fraud or scam, d guys who say u shd call them when u'v sent tne 720 to 131 aare doing it so that they will get the N500.Even if u do it without telling them,MTN will still take N500 from u,but if u let these guys know,they will send ur name and number as a referral from them and MTN credits their own account also.If u decide to join in the stuff as well,i guess thats just it demystyfied.
    Pls lets be mindful of how we use words like fraud/scam...its demoralising.
    @Dagunro,quite a while,how are you doing?Hvnt i missed u here enough?
    My critics aint seen nothing yet!

+ Reply