+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 46 of 60 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
Like Tree71Likes

Topic: Shell calling for SRD

thanks alot.

Re: Shell calling for SRD

Just praying that someday the whole process will come to a favourable conclusion and we smile at the end of the day... Wishing you all the best!

Waiting is a 'big job'...

Patience dey costly for market, I for buy am plenty...lol

Whao, amazing! I can't believe this thread is still alive......what a long time......

Upon getting those two mail stating they still have us in mind, I felt they would probably do it together with this year's recruitment. but this one that they've delayed this year's SRD........

Anyways, I hope the use email addresses to contact us because my phone numbers have changed since then. However, I have made sure I updated it online.

Patience.....

*clears throat*...Hi guys...Whats happening?

my ogas them... I hail o, pls could u advise a brother on sth, technical presentation or technical interview ...pls help me out

Quote Originally Posted by MrSmith View Post
    my ogas them... I hail o, pls could u advise a brother on sth, technical presentation or technical interview ...pls help me out

We did both last year...I was interviewed technically following my presentation starting with questions arising directly from my presentation, and the audience had both technical and HR representations. All the best!

@catalyst, thanks a lot, I think this year they changed that part of srd....... presentation for msc /phd holders and interview for bsc ppl with little or no experience in research work or technical project work... again thanks a lot

@Mr Smith, It's all d same as previous years, if u ve a project relating 2 Oil and Gas that u can defend very well, better prepare and present it.
    Triple-C likes this.

Wat if ur project hAs no relationship with the oil and gas industry? Can one leave it and do sometin else? Catalyst pls help us. Thanks

Greetings to Mbello, otika, HansZimmer and all. I've been following this thread from 2011 right after we finished SRD interview in June- thats a year and 4months now - followed it thru all the delays, false hopes, disappointment, and despair. And yet, i'm still following it. Y'all know why? Cos its living proof to me that sometimes life is just not fair.*smiles*So what are we gonna do? Wait forever? Throw up our hands in defeat? Naa. We FIGHT harder! We STRUGGLE fiercer! We AIM higher! And if your faith still holds true, PRAY harder. But whatever u do, BELIEVE that one day u'll get to the top.My fellow hopefuls, IF this invite will still come, then it will. But dont become stagnant waiting. No matter how hard, add something to yourself - go for further studies, do some certifications, look for OTHER jobs, register a business name and look for contracts... Anything at all besides standing still. You never know where your path in life truly lies.Remember, hope springs eternal. Nothing venture, nothing win.
    donivald, Triple-C and tutuwater like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulsman View Post
    Wat if ur project hAs no relationship with the oil and gas industry? Can one leave it and do sometin else? Catalyst pls help us. Thanks
    Last year, i presented my final year project which has nothing to do with the E & P sector..If its same as this year than you dnt have a problem...The objective is to assess your ability to communicate technical issues to a diverse audience and to test your knowledge of your undergraduate discipline.

Thanks so much for the words, bro....I can assure you that i know a fair number of us from last year who are doing things GREATER than whatever offer shell could have brought. We just smile at the whole thing cause we can see that life had bigger plans for us...We are here majorly to provide guidance to those who come after us as we were blessed by our predecessors...For those who hvn't got anything since then...SMILE...Its only a function of time!!
    Quote Originally Posted by hal9000 View Post
    Greetings to Mbello, otika, HansZimmer and all. I've been following this thread from 2011 right after we finished SRD interview in June- thats a year and 4months now - followed it thru all the delays, false hopes, disappointment, and despair. And yet, i'm still following it. Y'all know why? Cos its living proof to me that sometimes life is just not fair.*smiles*So what are we gonna do? Wait forever? Throw up our hands in defeat? Naa. We FIGHT harder! We STRUGGLE fiercer! We AIM higher! And if your faith still holds true, PRAY harder. But whatever u do, BELIEVE that one day u'll get to the top.My fellow hopefuls, IF this invite will still come, then it will. But dont become stagnant waiting. No matter how hard, add something to yourself - go for further studies, do some certifications, look for OTHER jobs, register a business name and look for contracts... Anything at all besides standing still. You never know where your path in life truly lies.Remember, hope springs eternal. Nothing venture, nothing win.

@ Catalyst et hal9000, gud one dere, But d end wil certainly be positive, hopefuls who are still interested should kip PRAYING, cause from all indications, we are next on the line and on priority bases. E nor tey again.

+ Reply
Page 46 of 60 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast