+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 29 of 60 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
Like Tree71Likes

Topic: Shell calling for SRD

Re: Shell calling for SRD

Quote Originally Posted by Engr.. View Post
    IMO I think the only reason for Medical invitation is d fact dat u passed SRD,ppl frm different,schs,degrees,courses,states and SRD venues hav been invited,so let's not speculate some more,if u passed SRD I believe u will b invited.
    What I understand from what he said is, why are people getting invites before others, Do you have an idea? is it that those that have invites did better in the SRD?

Quote Originally Posted by lettheliteshine View Post
    What I understand from what he said is, why are people getting invites before others, Do you have an idea? is it that those that have invites did better in the SRD?
    I can't say anythn about dat cos I dnt know anythn about dat.but we know dis is not d first time shell is call some before others.

Quote Originally Posted by Engr.. View Post
    I can't say anythn about dat cos I dnt know anythn about dat.but we know dis is not d first time shell is call some before others.
    @engr; I wish u all the best my NHJ friend!

@all, this has been a trip down memory lane for me. I was in your shoes not too long ago... Everyone that does SRD is scored over certain parameters and a final aggregate score is arrived back. There is a minimum pass mark. Everyone that scores under this min pass mark is contacted as soon as SRD's conclude. So to all still waiting, congrats you have scored above the minimum pass mark. But on the flipside, the actual pass mark for each year of SRDs' differ based on the performance of the applicants.
    Just for illustration alone, assume the min pass mark is 50. All who scored below 50 have been contacted with regrets. Those who had the highest scores eg 75 and above have been contacted. While those who are left are those within the 'yet to be determined pass mark for this set' range. Those within say 50-74.pls be reminded the figures are just for illustration.

So all who are still waiting, just keep praying. Some of you will definitely still get good news. (I eventually got a regret mail after 6 months of a rather nerve wrecking wait tho). I pray y'all get pleasantly surprised IJN.

All the best

Quote Originally Posted by Tee03 View Post

@all, this has been a trip down memory lane for me. I was in your shoes not too long ago... Everyone that does SRD is scored over certain parameters and a final aggregate score is arrived back. There is a minimum pass mark. Everyone that scores under this min pass mark is contacted as soon as SRD's conclude. So to all still waiting, congrats you have scored above the minimum pass mark. But on the flipside, the actual pass mark for each year of SRDs' differ based on the performance of the applicants.
    Just for illustration alone, assume the min pass mark is 50. All who scored below 50 have been contacted with regrets. Those who had the highest scores eg 75 and above have been contacted. While those who are left are those within the 'yet to be determined pass mark for this set' range. Those within say 50-74.pls be reminded the figures are just for illustration.

So all who are still waiting, just keep praying. Some of you will definitely still get good news. (I eventually got a regret mail after 6 months of a rather nerve wrecking wait tho). I pray y'all get pleasantly surprised IJN.

All the best
    So we ( no med iv yet) are all in the waiting list.................... Ope Oluwa..... Na prayers oh
    Thanks though.
    God Bless you for the info.

All the best
    Thanx tee,I owe sm of it to u

I am not sure if you were told before SRD that u were not competing against people in your group. Its because people in your group don't affect your overall SRD score. Its determined by you alone. That's why a group of 6 might have recvd 4 regrets and why another grp of 6 might have rcvd only 2 rejects. It just shows how strong the candidates per group are but they do not directly compete with one another.

Pls is there any1 in the house that did SRD on 23rd June in Ikoyi lag? Pls any update from group? pls i need info.....

Does anyone in the house know of any Chemical Engineering graduate who was invited for SRD who has gotten a medical inivitation also? Please reply soon. Thank you.

Pls what date and where did u do ur srd?

All the best
    @Tee3, you said it all with ur powerful write-up. Thanks for ur contribution. All we have to do is to pray for God's intervention. I know that God will definitely see us through IJN.

Amen and Thank you so much Tee03, i now have an idea of what is going on.....what are you doin now?

I heard someone has gotten his acceptance letter for SITP...he had done his medicals and gotten his feedback.... a friend of mine told me

Quote Originally Posted by makky09 View Post
    I heard someone has gotten his acceptance letter for SITP...he had done his medicals and gotten his feedback.... a friend of mine told me
    SITP has been cancelled,so u friend shud pls get his facts right,probably he was talking about medical invites

+ Reply
Page 29 of 60 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast