+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 13 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Like Tree71Likes

Topic: Shell calling for SRD

Quote Originally Posted by Rezymike View Post
    @Johndoe, sorry i think i didnt expalin this very well. wat i meant is that 14 people have already been listed down as the outcome of the ongoing SRD and this nunber is final. You will soon know that this is not a lie, this was top mangement decision last week and i am telling you this. There is no longer classroom SITP bcos Edjeba is going to be sold off..Henceforth, trainees will be assessed with an actual office work till further notice.
    @rezymike, am not doubting u bt biliv u didn't get it clear abt d numbers(14) ask d guy very well he ll tell u where dat number 14 is coming frm, besides shell cannot take jst 14 for a yearly recruitment. Last year was 45(29 degree & 16 masters) guess dey cannot get low to 14 dis year, d number 14 stands for smtin bt ask him very well.
    By d way pls, hw many pple have their status changed to final assessment after d interview? Cos I knw b4 mid August shell ll start sending mails.
    Pls I ll lik to discuss wth u personally, send ur number to my inbox plssssssss.
    Thanks all.

Re: Shell calling for SRD

Quote Originally Posted by XCALITY View Post
    @rezymike, am not doubting u bt biliv u didn't get it clear abt d numbers(14) ask d guy very well he ll tell u where dat number 14 is coming frm, besides shell cannot take jst 14 for a yearly recruitment. Last year was 45(29 degree & 16 masters) guess dey cannot get low to 14 dis year, d number 14 stands for smtin bt ask him very well.
    By d way pls, hw many pple have their status changed to final assessment after d interview? Cos I knw b4 mid August shell ll start sending mails.
    Pls I ll lik to discuss wth u personally, send ur number to my inbox plssssssss.
    Thanks all.
    my status now reads final assessment

I don't have any info regarding srd but for guys saying its impossible to employ just 14, be informed cos its very possible.

I knw about exxon mobil recruitment some time ago that out of over 40k applicants, only 1600 made it to test stage, and 100 made it to interview stage and after all d interview stages, only 6people were employed. Got it from a very very reliable source.

Best of luck peeps...

only 24 pple were taken last year to SITP.

i believe everyone dat has attended SRD has his status as final assessment.

@ol
    but the guy is saying dat 14 have already been short-listed even though d SRD is still on goin,dats not possible,they will only come up wit a number at d end of d SRD.
    but anyone dat has any info should help.

Quote Originally Posted by johndoe View Post
    i believe everyone dat has attended SRD has his status as final assessment.

@ol
    but the guy is saying dat 14 have already been short-listed even though d SRD is still on goin,dats not possible,they will only come up wit a number at d end of d SRD.
    but anyone dat has any info should help.
    14 does not seem to be what shell would spend so much money and time to recruit in a whole year. But whatever number they are taken, God Almighty will make a way for me. I believe it is settled.

Are u sure dat srd is ending on 22nd July bcos av not being invited and still believing? Not received any rejected mail.

Quote Originally Posted by bishopking View Post
    14 does not seem to be what shell would spend so much money and time to recruit in a whole year. But whatever number they are taken, God Almighty will make a way for me. I believe it is settled.
    my thoughts exactly,why spend so much money to recruit 14 technical grads,when they are tryin to expand their gas operations nd aquire an FPSO?
    but still as someone said,its not impossible 4 them to even recruit 5.
    If they recruit 14,dat almost an average of 1 per discipline nd 2 for few.

Quote Originally Posted by toluluck View Post
    the SRD ends by the 22nd July or so. And by the way, there's no more SITP trainin school like it used to be. So after medicals, work starts immediately in the department where each new recruit is posted to.
    Tolu am asking u?

@Adeyimka, nobody is sure when SRD will end apart from Shell managemet. If u r still shortlisted to till point ,pls keep on praying cos u r still in the game.
    @Johndoe, u requested for an insider information and someone gave u a hint. U should v tried to know his source rather than saying that he was running his mouth.
    @all, anything is possible cos previously shell do recruit upto 100 and something people but last year d recruited twenty something or forty something people.To us d r wasting money to recruit about 14 people(uncomfirmed) but to them d r investing to get the best hands that will lead them to next level. If u know about Chevron, Mobil etc. recruitment process u will say is possibe. All we need is God's grace to be at the top.
    Tictock likes this.

Hey Guys: I am sure Shell didnt take 45 or so last year. I can authoritatively tell you that only about 7 people were picked the other year (i.e two years ago) and none was picked 3 years ago bcos of recruitment issues though they were recruited (2 years ago) after delaying them for one year.
    Everyone will a +ve status should be hopeful bcos it seems anything can come up from Shell mgmt after the test saga.....cheers

we still dey pray
    !

guyz heard from another forum dat shell has already sent success mails for the successful candidates and that they had started doin sm presentation or smthn like dat.
    Its like the game is up for us,nice try guyz,may smthn good come our way.

+ Reply
Page 13 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast