+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: IS THIS A SCAM??

IS THIS A SCAM??

Dear Applicant,

Coastal Drilling Land Company, is a international drilling company serving the South Texas drilling market, providing both day work and turnkey contracts, due to expansion plans, we will commence operation in Port Harcourt,Rivers State in the month of June.

We received your application in which you have been short-listed to participate in the forth-coming practical test/induction training. To avail you with Safety Training Materials, you are advised to pay an Administrative/ Procurement Fee of N3,500.00(Three Thousand Five Hundred Naira) to the Recruiting Administrative Department as stated below:

Account name: Van-Creston Int. Ltd
    Account number: 1052030004961
    Bank name: First Bank Plc.

Send your payment slip to [email protected] . Your Reference Number, date and venue for the practical test/induction training shall be sent to you upon confirmation of your payment.

On the for your practical test, please come with Statement of Result, NYSC Discharge Certificate, Two Recent Passport Photographs, Printed Copy of this Invitation and Original Copy of Payment Slip/Teller which will be used for accreditation.

Note: Procurement of safety training materials made after 24th of May 2010 might not be available. For any inquiry, call the Human Resource Manager USA:+1415-655-1993 OR E-MAIL:[email protected]

Wishing you all the best.

Yours faithfully

Talent Team
    Coastal Drilling Company.

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----

Ironport

Re: IS THIS A SCAM??

i dont support any payment whatsoever,imagine an international company telling you to pay money b4 going for an induction/test.its laughable.be careful and be warn!

Bros, this has already been dealt with countless times in this forum; please try to take time out to read thru posts before starting new ones!
    YES. IT IS A SCAM.

You can see SCAM written all over it!
    The heights you attain is a factor of your belief and attitude. Greatness is yours; how much do you want it?

i saw that post in my mail.i believe is a scam because i can`t remember applying in such company

i think so

Sure its scam!
    To God be the glory!

See Scam ah . sure every one ough to know this is not true

i got this notification some time ago from this cambodia national petroleum authority providing me with appointment letter, but i dnt know how true it is, i got thru to the company thru olemeg consultants in ghana. please guys do you have any idea if this is a scam or real, i would appreciate your opinions...thanks

Dear Asomba Noble Chukwuebuka,

Attached is Soft Copy of our Offer Letter in respect of your application via our recruiter, Olemeg Consultants Ghana.

This is an affirmation that your experience and qualifications meets the requirements of Cambodia National Petroleum Authority in the position offered and as such has earned you a position in this company.

Due to urgent need to occupy the office within 4 weeks from today, we anticipate your resumption of duty on or before the 2nd Day of June 2010. To do so, you have to start processing your traveling documents which includes VISA, work and residence permit now so as to meet up with the date.

Upon the procurement of your traveling documents and permits, copies must be sent to this office for verification from the ministry of external affairs here in Cambodia before 10th of May 2010 to enable us send to the account you will provide the upfront two months salary promised to assist you in the purchase of flight ticket and other miscellaneous expenses.

You are therefore advised to send in your letter of acceptance with your passport photograph and most importantly confirm a particular date for your resumption of duty.

Contact us for advice when ever you need it.

Congratulations.

Mr. S. Narin.
    Head, Employment/Human Resources.
    CAMBODIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM AUTHORITY.
    Email: [email protected]

CC: Olemeg Consultants Ghana.

+ Reply